Page 53 of 55 FirstFirst ... 343505152535455 LastLast

What’s the chance that they bypass open beta test and just go forth with spring release? I’m jonesing and can’t go back to playing Japanese version any longer. I made more friends in 14 hrs than I did in 6+ years. Not to mention, my actual friends getting to play with me finally.

I wouldn't be surprised if they go from open beta to live in just one maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by r00tabaga View Post
    What’s the chance that they bypass open beta test and just go forth with spring release? I’m jonesing and can’t go back to playing Japanese version any longer. I made more friends in 14 hrs than I did in 6+ years. Not to mention, my actual friends getting to play with me finally.
    This is so true. Same thing happened to me. People were constantly joining my party for missions. Reminded me of the good old days of PSU360. On the Japan version I was constantly playing alone unless one or more of my seven friends were on. It was really great.

]The Ragol Trilogy: Ragol's Gift, Ragol's Curse, Ragol's Legacy GT Xbox One: Eries Fury

Quote Originally Posted by otakun View Post
    This is the wrong forum to expect people who aren't tech savy to play JPN. Most of these people have spent years playing the game and are going to nit pick the hell out of it which is what a good beta tester is suppose to do.
    This form isn't just for PSO2 JPN believe it or not. The thread maybe.
    As for the nit picking i get that, though it is up to the developers when it comes to names. You dont tell jonny his name is spelled Johnny. It's his name.
    "To walk into death is not to reject life. But to accept what you have done and respect what is to come."

"Anyone who aims to harm an innocent life, has by default, made theirs forfeit."
    - R. H. Wardmaer.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukyius View Post
    As for the nit picking i get that, though it is up to the developers when it comes to names. You dont tell jonny his name is spelled Johnny. It's his name.
    I never said it was just for PSO2 JP. I am saying the forum is filled with people who are and thus you are going to get people who majorly play on said version.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukyius View Post
    remember it was originally for JP but why make a separate portion now when the game is going to be caught up?
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by otakun View Post
    I never said it was just for PSO2 JP. I am saying the forum is filled with people who are and thus you are going to get people who majorly play on said version.
    Fair enough
    "To walk into death is not to reject life. But to accept what you have done and respect what is to come."

"Anyone who aims to harm an innocent life, has by default, made theirs forfeit."
    - R. H. Wardmaer.

Just got my paycheck for doing the closed beta, who else has?

I got mine days ago. They are doing them individually I guess, cool!

Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.