Page 15 of 55 FirstFirst ... 51213141516171825 ... LastLast

@SELENNA
    I am as big of a PSO fan as anyone here, but it’s largely due to nastalga. PSO2 is a much better game that has all the fun elements of PSO an addition to all the PSU social elements and beyond. I’m super thrilled and my Xbox is ready. The PS4 version in Japanese was great until later levels when understanding the endgame was too hard.

I am getting more and more excited for this beta, even having played this on JP servers since it released. That Dreamcast MAG you can get in the Beta, yes please. I'll just be happy to finally have full translation, and be able to follow the story. I buy any platform this series releases on, but luckily I already have an Xbox and PC that can run this.

Just hope PC version gets a beta with the rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by r00tabaga View Post
    @SELENNA
    I am as big of a PSO fan as anyone here, but it’s largely due to nastalga. PSO2 is a much better game that has all the fun elements of PSO an addition to all the PSU social elements and beyond. I’m super thrilled and my Xbox is ready. The PS4 version in Japanese was great until later levels when understanding the endgame was too hard.
    Thanks for your comment. Is there still room customization like in PSU? That was fun.

Quote Originally Posted by SELENNA View Post
    Thanks for your comment. Is there still room customization like in PSU? That was fun.
    Yes, but it is extremely limited if you don't use a MyRoom pass or Premium.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Yes, but it is extremely limited if you don't use a MyRoom pass or Premium.
    To add to this: MyRoom passes are quite easy to get. You can stack up to 30 of them on your account, so 90 days worth. It costs 2 excubes for 1 room pass iirc.

Only real thing I need is My Shop.....I really couldn’t care less about room items or socializing in My Room like some do.

Picked up a used xbox on ebay for $100, so I'm ready for the CBT.

Addiction, can't wait!
    Phantasy Star Online Veteran

those of you looking to play Beast again, prepared to be disappointed since its racial "appearance" is only a Face Type that you have to purchase through the Star Gem shop (when its in rotation or part of a AC Scratch Bonus reward) and usable on any existing race. Beast Race data was in the game in its early days (I think its still in there now or removed) but its never been used for anything and Sega hasn't planned anything for Beasts (that we know of) since then (7+yrs ago). So uhh those PSU starting players, don't expect Beasts anytime soon unless Sega somehow gets it started through Story Mode again
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Pso and PSU are different games, beasts were never in pso. So they shouldn't be expecting anything anyways.

Is there a pso2 west official forums or anything like that, as it seems the sega forums were taken down.😬😬😬