Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Overwhelmed...Floating With no Sense of Priority...PLEASE ADVISE

Hiya!!
    Darth here. I'll try and cut straight to the point. I haven't played this game since PSO for Dreamcast. I'm not good at playing games on PC, never have been, so playing JP simply wasn't an option for me. But I've stayed on top of the little rays of hope Sega has given over the last 8 years and am truly stoked to have this game back in my life.

That being said....I am LOST. I have read guide after guide. Have watch Youtube video after video. So sure I know a good bit. But it's A LOT of info to digest. It's very overwhelming to jump into such an intricate game again while also having a limited amount of hours to play each weekday(about 3-4).

So that leads me to I think my main ask and question for this post. I've read many guides, but most of which are outdated and only confuse me more when there's slight differences in names and wording between NA and JP. The biggest thing I'm struggling with is that I KNOW I'm not using my time efficiently while I am playing. I KNOW I waste so much time, yet I don't know how to remedy this because I have not been able to find a priority guide.

If you had only 3-4 hours a day, how would you prioritize exactly what you do in the game as far as what types of missions first and so on. An actual numbered priority guide saying:
    1. Do these missions first everyday always.
    2. Finish that then move on to this.

yada yada ya.
    I have searched for something like this and I can't find it. I have made a list and have a notebook from videos I've watched of things that I should do everyday. But 4 hours is NOT enough time and then when I'm done I feel unfulfilled like I accomplished nothing because I had no goals. I find myself bouncing around on Client Orders trying to figure out how to fill them. Then trying to find certain monsters for Dailies.

I just feel overwhelmed and lost. I don't like this feeling. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Sry if long-winded.

First and formost any time Cofy has an order available complete it. She unlocks items and level caps like mags, subclass, consol for your partner machine. The consol is for your room and allow you to create the parnter machine that you can take on quests or will gather items for collection client orders. Great for easy exp as you won't have to do those your self. Also Hans orders are nice for easy quests and exp. Work your way through exploration areas and the sub quests to unlock them all. Otherwise try to earn experience as you'll need it when we finally get episode 4 5 and 6. That's when the really cool stuff comes like advance class and dark blast. Most of all just play the game and see which areas appeal to you most. If there is anything else you are struggling with, we are here to help. In the client order list if you go up to the orange tab that says display all, click on it and you will be able to select the different areas. This will display only the orders relevant to thats area giving you a better idea where to go to complete them. Also, which ship are you on? There are people here who would gladly team up and help you out.
    Last edited by Freeze; Mar 18, 2020 at 08:41 PM.

]The Ragol Trilogy: Ragol's Gift, Ragol's Curse, Ragol's Legacy GT Xbox One: Eries Fury

If sum in-game annoucing happened, that's the call for EQ. Leech your way to 95!
    Last edited by Great Pan; Mar 18, 2020 at 08:41 PM.
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2

Quote Originally Posted by Freeze View Post
    First and formost any time Cofy has an order available complete it. She unlocks items and level caps like mags, subclass, consol for your partner machine. The consol is for your room and allow you to create the parnter machine that you can take on quests or will gather items for collection client orders. Great for easy exp as you won't have to do those your self. Also Hans orders are nice for easy quests and exp. Work your way through exploration areas and the sub quests to unlock them all. Otherwise try to earn experience as you'll need it when we finally get episode 4 5 and 6. That's when the really cool stuff comes like advance class and dark blast. Most of all just play the game and see which areas appeal to you most. If there is anything else you are struggling with, we are here to help. In the client order list if you go up to the orange tab that says display all, click on it and you will be able to select the different areas. This will display only the orders relevant to thats area giving you a better idea where to go to complete them. Also, which ship are you on? There are people here who would gladly team up and help you out.
    In-game name is Aeyla Vayne and I'm on Ship 2. I think I'm at level 26 now. I'm trying but I feel like I'm just spinning the gears too often. It's probably because there's simply sooo much to do. Little simple things, I just don't know what to do at times. And I don't want to make a mistake, sell the wrong item or weapon, exchange valuable stuff for invaluable stuff. I know I'm stressing a bit too much about it but this is what I do.

Besides that, I'm having a blast. This game is everything that I remember and more and nothing has come close in all the years. Thanks for the advice!

Quote Originally Posted by Great Pan View Post
    If sum in-game annoucing happened, that's the call for EQ. Leech your way to 95!
    I've learned that.....GET IN THERE NO MATTER WHAT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthVegito View Post
    In-game name is Aeyla Vayne and I'm on Ship 2. I think I'm at level 26 now. I'm trying but I feel like I'm just spinning the gears too often. It's probably because there's simply sooo much to do. Little simple things, I just don't know what to do at times. And I don't want to make a mistake, sell the wrong item or weapon, exchange valuable stuff for invaluable stuff. I know I'm stressing a bit too much about it but this is what I do.

Besides that, I'm having a blast. This game is everything that I remember and more and nothing has come close in all the years. Thanks for the advice!
    My gamer tag is in my sig if you want to add me to friends list and if we are on at the same time, I'd be happy to team up. At this level I wouldn't be too worried about selling wrong stuff as there isn't too much valuable stuff yet but comparing items stats before selling is a good idea. So called rare stuff at low levels usually drops frequently anyway.

]The Ragol Trilogy: Ragol's Gift, Ragol's Curse, Ragol's Legacy GT Xbox One: Eries Fury

1. Arks Missions
    2. Daily Orders
    3. Urgent Quests
    4. Alliance Orders
    5. Collection Folder

This is how I would prioritize activities / orders daily. I made a spread sheet with more information like this, let me know if you would like a link to it. I am also open to doing runs, whenever we are both online. Level 30 at the moment.
    Last edited by Ranmaru; Mar 19, 2020 at 03:34 AM.

3-4 hours a day feels like a privilege to me

I'll recomend you to write down all Daily Quests aviable till eventually you'll figure where it looping.
    So you can made plans like for 1 clear of some SH Free Field or Time Trial clear orders for it's lower grades as well MOBs and BOSS orders appearing in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranmaru View Post
    1. Arks Missions
    2. Daily Orders
    3. Urgent Quests
    4. Alliance Orders
    5. Collection Folder

This is how I would prioritize activities / orders daily. I made a spread sheet with more information like this, let me know if you would like a link to it. I am also open to doing runs, whenever we are both online. Level 30 at the moment.
    Oh absolutely send the link. Thank you so much. Love me some spreadsheets! Lol Like the collection folder...I don't even know what that is as of yet and it's on your list which means it's pretty important. Also no alliance yet. Seemed like adding another set of missions on top would be too much. But sounds like I should join one. I definitely play everyday.