Page 18 of 55 FirstFirst ... 81516171819202128 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by r00tabaga View Post
    Xbox question:

I just found a super cheap Xbox on Craigslist so my teenage son can play pso2 with me.
    Q: Will he need Xbox live for this game? I have Live’s Ultimate Pass and wonder if they have a free “family plan” OR hopefully this game just needs internet connection and not tied to Live.
    Any and all answers are appreciated!
    The only way to share your Ultimate Pass is to set your son's XBox as your account's "Home" console; he can have his own account and can piggy back off of your Pass with all benefits, but only when he is logged into that console, and as long as you aren't actively signed-in on both (ie. make sure you don't auto-sign-in on your son's XBox), you can both play on separate consoles at the same time.

Also, looking at other f2p games on XBox (Warframe, Fortnite, etc.), it looks like Live will be needed. The only reason you didn't need it for PSU was because it had it's own subscription.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jan 28, 2020 at 01:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    A lot of people have been asking this on Twitter but they're ignoring the question.
    I just went up and signed up for it. Didn't want to risk it
    playerID: redPG
    PSN: redPGC
    XB1: redPG
    Ship 2,4,6

Thx! The Japanese client on PS4 did not require PSN. Thanks for the replies I’m gonna look into the account sharing that was brought up.

Sorry for the double post. It looks like you can use two accounts and two consoles with one Xbox live Subscription. Like stated in the above post you have to make one of the Xbox is the home account and the secondary players account it Hass to play on that one only. Again thanks for the replies it was very helpful.

Sorry for the double post. It looks like you can use two accounts and two consoles with one Xbox live Subscription. Like stated in the above post you have to make one of the Xbox’s the Home Xbox and the secondary player must use their account on it. HAVE to play on that one only. The person with Xbox Live can use both consoles obviously. Again thanks for the replies it was very helpful.

Solely up to Sega if they want to require XBL Gold or not, same exact situation with f2p games on Ps4
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

F2P does require XBL Gold to play.

I remember needing it when I wanted to play Paladins and Fortnite with friends on Xbox.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

lol neither PS+ nor Switch Online is required to play F2P on PS4 & Switch.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    Not the official site and can't be confirmed.
    Its in the press release. Every news site reporting on this says it'll be voiced in English.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Its in the press release. Every news site reporting on this says it'll be voiced in English.
    I have a very hard time believing it, so I guess we'll have to wait and see.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    I have a very hard time believing it, so I guess we'll have to wait and see.
    Well, there you have it.

https://twitter.com/play_pso2/status...23522598526977