Page 29 of 55 FirstFirst ... 192627282930313239 ... LastLast

I found your look in the lookbook and i like it so i'm going to give you a kudos.

Quote Originally Posted by Reilet View Post
    I found your look in the lookbook and i like it so i'm going to give you a kudos.
    5 Funny Points have been awarded
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post

What is this literal machine translated text? Even their manuals are just copy and paste still quoting the Vita version

Instead of "RGE" for Range its "RNG", why is it so hard to just go with what works like in the English patch everyone else uses??
    Why is that font so fine, thin, and ugly as hell?
    It looks almost as horrible as those images I've seen of PSO2 SEA.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    I'm still sticking to Techer and not any variation of it, no point in changing the name from whats been used in the past either
    Basically "Mistranslations are fine as long as im used to them".

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    I should go back and play some PSU.
    I did like Foretechter and Acrotechter.

if you played the older games you know reguardless of todays translations
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    techer is easier to say. While I'm fine with it being techtor, I'm still calling it techer too. Unless you against the idea of shortening words to make them easier to say in general.
    Im against translation changes altering the original meaning. Techtor/Techter is a protector using Techs. Techer sounds like a class which specializes in Techs, which is Force, not Techter.

For the people saying PSU had techer classes, I'm pretty sure those were actually Techer in kana too. I remember looking this up.

Im against translation changes altering the original meaning. Techtor/Techter is a protector using Techs. Techer sounds like a class which specializes in Techs, which is Force, not Techter.
    There's absolutely nothing wrong with it being Techtor, but getting on people's case for shortening it to Techer is just as assinine as trying to get on some sort of intellectual high ground because techer is easier to say.

Also, thank you for quoting my post in time, I accidentally deleted it while trying to edit it, because I'm not used to posting on mobile. X_X

Based on the amounts of people dying left and right, I'd say Techer makes more sense then

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    For the people saying PSU had techer classes, I'm pretty sure those were actually Techer in kana too. I remember looking this up.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with it being Techtor, but getting on people's case for shortening it to Techer is just as assinine as trying to get on some sort of intellectual high ground because techer is easier to say.

Also, thank you for quoting my post in time, I accidentally deleted it while trying to edit it, because I'm not used to posting on mobile. X_X
    I wasn't getting on people's case for shortening it. I was talking about officially translating it and how people seem to have a problem with mistranslations until we're talking about mistranslations we got used to after 7 years of seeing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Based on the amounts of people dying left and right, I'd say Techer makes more sense then :-D
    I can't protect people from not git'ing gud :pepehands: