Page 34 of 55 FirstFirst ... 243132333435363744 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    It really doesn't tho. Like i said "Techer" sounds like a class specializing in Techs. In fact that's what I thought this class was back in EP2 when i first started out, a straight upgrade from Force. It has no implication of its protecting capabilities and is false advertisement at worst cause Techter isn't even the best Tech user. Both Falsspawn and Soaring blades don't detract from its original meaning.
    I’m not gonna get into this argument, but this makes too much sense to be wrong.

+1

If the font is really that bad cant the tweaker be used to retranslate the text? lol

Yes yes, we all know it's common for things to get crazy when we get release in multiple countries, but can we just enjoy the fact that it's getting around? We're being far too negative over translations. I get it no one wants their name butchered and so on but I'm just seeing a lot of pitchforks and torches over very little things.

Personally I'm just happy im going to be able to play with friends who aren't tech savy to play the jp, or don't have a pc.

This is a wonderful series and I'm just glad it's getting more light to new people
    Last edited by Rukyius; Feb 6, 2020 at 10:01 AM.
    "To walk into death is not to reject life. But to accept what you have done and respect what is to come."

"Anyone who aims to harm an innocent life, has by default, made theirs forfeit."
    - R. H. Wardmaer.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukyius View Post
    Yes yes, we all know it's common for things to get crazy when we get release in multiple countries, but can we just enjoy the fact that it's getting around? We're being far too negative over translations. I get it no one wants their name butchered and so on but I'm just seeing a lot of pitchforks and torches over very little things.

Personally I'm just happy im going to be able to play with friends who aren't tech savy to play the jp, or don't have a pc.

This is a wonderful series and I'm just glad it's getting more light to new people
    This is the wrong forum to expect people who aren't tech savy to play JPN. Most of these people have spent years playing the game and are going to nit pick the hell out of it which is what a good beta tester is suppose to do.

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by otakun View Post
    If the font is really that bad cant the tweaker be used to retranslate the text? lol
    Isn't it just a font though? Couldn't people just... shove the font within NA so it will load up non-thin/tiny?

Can someone explain to me why people are butthurt over font? I’m just not getting it. This is a real gripe???

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by r00tabaga View Post
    Can someone explain to me why people are butthurt over font? I’m just not getting it. This is a real gripe???
    It's not a butthurt in my case. It's just straining for me.
    Unless I get up close, the lettering is kind of melding and warping in my eyesight. Not only is it small and thing (which in general at times isn't a problem for me as my handwriting is usually small as well), but the font is really close together which bothers my eyes.
    After a while, I can see it getting to me if I have to see that font for too long.
    That's just my personal reasoning.

The font on the forums, in general, has enough spacing and enough width that I see no issue if I had to use a comparison.

If that's considered butthurt, then I'm sorry as I don't know what else to tell you.

EDIT: Thinking about it... the font in my sig with how thick it is, would've been much better for the size of the font in the game.
    But yeah, it's just unpleasant to try and read personally.

Quote Originally Posted by r00tabaga View Post
    People got used to playing the game with thicker font for 7+ years so seeing it all thin like that feels alien to them.

------
    Btw from that Collection Sheet Screenshot
    These Lambda Weapons don't have NT versions in the Japanese version yet here they are (while also being NT themselves). I think its fair to assume NA will ditch the OT weapon system entirely.

Oh okay gotcha..... makes sense, thx for clarifying