Page 14 of 53 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 528
  1. #131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    FFXIV collab content seems to be the only large non-sega content that doesnt have an expiration date like EVA and MH. Odin and his special arena still appears every now and then. I wonder how did they manage to leave it in the the game.
    Speaking of this, now that PSO2 would be coming to NA, I wonder if Square enix would be willing to do another collab with FFXIV and PSO2, considering FFXIV never did its part due to the game being japan only (from what I heard, atleast.)

    as someone who enjoys both games, it'd be cool to see an updated crossover of some kind happen from both sides.

  2. #132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flatflyer View Post
    Speaking of this, now that PSO2 would be coming to NA, I wonder if Square enix would be willing to do another collab with FFXIV and PSO2, considering FFXIV never did its part due to the game being japan only (from what I heard, atleast.)

    as someone who enjoys both games, it'd be cool to see an updated crossover of some kind happen from both sides.
    because of that i felt Square Enix scam Sega back then :P

    edit: i still find that collab ironic , because the main purpose of Phantasy star series it was be the competition of final fantasy series back in the 80s

    dont tag me as a fanboy , i like both series equally (i cant deny FF13 step me apart)
    Last edited by silo1991; Jan 16, 2020 at 03:07 PM.

  3. #133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    because of that i felt Square Enix scam Sega back then :P

    edit: i still find that collab ironic , because the main purpose of Phantasy star series it was be the competition of final fantasy series back in the 80s

    dont tag me as a fanboy , i like both series equally (i cant deny FF13 step me apart)
    Its ok, I will help you cope.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MohTbZFwn2E

    You are welcome.

  4. #134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flatflyer View Post
    Speaking of this, now that PSO2 would be coming to NA, I wonder if Square enix would be willing to do another collab with FFXIV and PSO2, considering FFXIV never did its part due to the game being japan only (from what I heard, atleast.)

    as someone who enjoys both games, it'd be cool to see an updated crossover of some kind happen from both sides.
    i remember them saying too that they didnt know how they were going to go about doing a return collab for PSO2 at the time but the whole Japan thing may have been really what stopped it on their end. Would be cool to get another collab on JP and NA though but with more outfits/weapon camos this time around. Hopefully they'll be more creative with the Quest than that boring one they put out initially
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX - the man stuck in 2014 View Post
    Kewl, I'm using double set still, since when crafted stat boosts can overcome any full 12* set.

  5. #135

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    i remember them saying too that they didnt know how they were going to go about doing a return collab for PSO2 at the time but the whole Japan thing may have been really what stopped it on their end. Would be cool to get another collab on JP and NA though but with more outfits/weapon camos this time around. Hopefully they'll be more creative with the Quest than that boring one they put out initially
    up to this day im still annoyed with that collection file back then ,i needed to kill falz hunar in that quest and out of 20 rounds he only spawn on ''2'' , 50/50 chance my butt

  6. #136

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    up to this day im still annoyed with that collection file back then ,i needed to kill falz hunar in that quest and out of 20 rounds he only spawn on ''2'' , 50/50 chance my butt
    its like Dio now with those rates
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX - the man stuck in 2014 View Post
    Kewl, I'm using double set still, since when crafted stat boosts can overcome any full 12* set.

  7. #137

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SELENNA View Post
    I don't want to complain too much, but I think it's dumb that PSO2 gets a release only on PC and Xbox, while the series would be a hit on PS4.
    I think that's just because 90% of the PS4 players who would play are already playing. They've been adding so much QoL over the last year for non-JP readers too. I'm bummed I'll never know the story, I couldn't care less about getting an English version on PS4 at this point though.
    I dunno what to use as a signature, It's always "Level 9999 Majin". I'll probably just keep changing it every other time I get on here.

  8. #138
    XBOX (Sometimes PS4/Vita) huck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    NA Server
    Posts
    69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BloodPuddles View Post
    I think that's just because 90% of the PS4 players who would play are already playing. They've been adding so much QoL over the last year for non-JP readers too. I'm bummed I'll never know the story, I couldn't care less about getting an English version on PS4 at this point though.
    I disagree... Most PS4 players who go through the hassle of making a Japanese PSN and then previously making a SEGA ID (before SEGA got rid of the need for PS4 players) usually quit the game within a week. The game being in Japanese really frustrates most players unless they are dedicated to learning the entire game menu and what each option does. Just look at the PS4 community page where users constantly asking people what to do in game or how to break the level 30 cap for example.

    Being a free to play Gane if it was actually in the US PSN store in English I definitely believe everyone would at least download it.
    Last edited by huck; Jan 21, 2020 at 08:08 AM. Reason: To
    playerID: redPG
    PSN: redPGC
    XB1: redPG
    Ship 2,4,6

  9. #139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huck View Post
    I disagree... Most PS4 players who go through the hassle of making a Japanese PSN and then previously making a SEGA ID (before SEGA got rid of the need for PS4 players) usually quit the game within a week. The game being in Japanese really frustrates most players unless they are dedicated to learning the entire game menu and what each option does. Just look at the PS4 community page where users constantly asking people what to do in game or how to break the level 30 cap for example.

    Being a free to play Gane if it was actually in the US PSN store in English I definitely believe everyone would at least download it.
    Yeah, you're probably right. I've never looked at the English community before. (I occasionally post in the JP Ship 2 one for the lulz) I was just going off my experience, and people I met in game playing on console. (And my brother, he's lame though, he only plays games for the trophies then completely stops playing them) Figuring out the quests was super easy, you just search PSO2 Client Orders and scroll through the list. The only thing I ever really had trouble with was affix pricing, which you wouldn't usually worry about until you're pretty far in.
    I dunno what to use as a signature, It's always "Level 9999 Majin". I'll probably just keep changing it every other time I get on here.

  10. #140

    Default

    Well thought I'd poke the box see what spills out.


    I'm back after being gone for far too long how are all of ye.

    Signed up for the beta. And jumping back onto pso2 jp ps4 to shake some rust off this evening.

    Xbox: Enigmaloner

    Twitch: PasticheofSkin
    YT: PasticheOfSkin

Similar Threads

  1. PC: How do you sign up for the Closed Beta?
    By Zinger314 in forum PSO General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Mar 19, 2004, 12:27 AM
  2. XBox: closed
    By FearNight in forum PSO Trading (Closed)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Jun 27, 2003, 12:50 PM
  3. XBOX LIVE Beta tester, I hope we can get PSO
    By WEBDAVE in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: Aug 24, 2002, 05:51 PM
  4. Xbox live beta
    By rbf2000 in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Aug 22, 2002, 10:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •