Page 26 of 55 FirstFirst ... 162324252627282936 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Well don't look at me. I just want everyone to be nicer. I was making a joke/prediction based on how obnoxious b7 can get, and the kinds of people who flock to social hubs like that.
    well im not directly blaming you and a positive atmosphere is always welcome but the world isn't your hugbox (broadly speaking). People want to say they're an Adult but they sure as hell don't act like one.

No doubt how obnoxious Blks 1/07/20 were, theyre going to be amplified even more now with the Western audience kicking in. I'm also expecting some (I can't name them) shadowy figures to come out and play a bit once the PC version is released.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    welcome to the real world
    I'm living in it enough already to drunk up hardships and sorrows almost everyday.
    But it's a really scary situation here: there's much more non-human than normal ones already, which quantity keep decreasing.
    Humanity must rid of non-humans to become a space race, otherwise it'll face it's end (2nd Christ coming, e.t.c).

PS: Well I'm completely drunk agan, so I'll call it a day.
    PPS: Musk is right - nothing to do here.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    I'm living in it enough already to drunk up hardships and sorrows almost everyday.
    But it's a really scary situation here: there's much more non-human than normal ones already, which quantity keep decreasing.
    Humanity must rid of non-humans to become a space race, otherwise it'll face it's end (2nd Christ coming, e.t.c).

PS: Well I'm completely drunk agan, so I'll call it a day.
    PPS: Musk is right - nothing to do here.
    sober up so we can have a decent discussion lol youre coping with issues in the wrong way and it's getting back to being off topic lol

ANYWAYS I saw Sega of Europe being credited so I want to say EU players will no doubt be able to play on NA servers (nothing was ever stopping you from doing so if you weren't)
    https://twitter.com/LotsaNintendo/st...994017280?s=20
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

well im not directly blaming you and a positive atmosphere is always welcome but the world isn't your hugbox (broadly speaking). People want to say they're an Adult but they sure as hell don't act like one.
    Realtalk I actually hate people. Like, in general. I want people to be nicer so I don't have to deal with any of it. Everyone's full of indignation when they feel wronged by someone else's behavior, but then point and call other people childish when those people act out towards them about feeling wronged. It's almost like everyone actually just wants what they want and all the pretense about how society is getting worse, or needs x to get better is just pretense for wanting to be able to act how you want without people coming at you about it.

EDIT: And by that I mean, I think opinions are dumb, and I wish everyone just agreed on everything, even if the result isn't personally my current ideal, because my opinion is dumb too.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Feb 3, 2020 at 08:00 PM.

Didn’t take long to download.

So Ship 1 it is.

Realtalk I actually hate people. Like, in general. I want people to be nicer so I don't have to deal with any of it. Everyone's full of indignation when they feel wronged by someone else's behavior, but then point and call other people childish when those people act out towards them about feeling wronged. It's almost like everyone actually just wants what they want and all the pretense about how society is getting worse, or needs x to get better is just pretense for wanting to be able to act how you want without people coming at you about it.
    I agree and its unfortunate thing that everyone who doesn't want to part of x gets dragged into it anyways and its something we all have to deal with it. Shitty world we're in. I like to think thats why we all play video games to escape it but with how the Gaming Industry has changed, they're bringing real world problems into the virtual ones and thats where people get upset and say to leave those things out, let us enjoy our games

EDIT: And by that I mean, I think opinions are dumb, and I wish everyone just agreed on everything, even if the result isn't personally my current ideal, because my opinion is dumb too.
    Opinions are always valid but never definite but people (Twitter for example) swear that if you don't agree with their opinion then youre this or that. Theres always a middle ground everyone can work toward, its a matter of both sides willing to make that happen. You need opinions, critique etc to make progress and change, it can't just be "this" and thats the end of it

Quote Originally Posted by r00tabaga View Post
    Didn’t take long to download.

So Ship 1 it is.
    yup
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Feb 3, 2020 at 08:06 PM.
    PSO2 NGS

PSO2 text is genuiely ugly and sorta hard to read so its not exactly something everyone is going to pick up on. I do remember when the race appeared in the West (PSP games) they officially named it "Deuman" but a lot of people stuck to "Duman"
    Neither of which excuses people criticizing translations despite translating things correctly.

Deuman isn't even a translation, it's a transcription.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Neither of which excuses people criticizing translations despite translating things correctly.
    from the in-game PSO2 text sure but people will always go with something simpler but in terms of the games translations, things will always change since direct translations don't always work. Example: Atra to Atlas
    PSO2 NGS

After talking with a few people I know I will be playing with, we will be sticking with ship 2. Hope to see some of you there.
    Last edited by Freeze; Feb 6, 2020 at 11:35 AM.

]The Ragol Trilogy: Ragol's Gift, Ragol's Curse, Ragol's Legacy GT Xbox One: Eries Fury