Page 7 of 55 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast
    Whiskey/Newearl Addict Lance813's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dauston View Post
    I really would like to get this but live in UK am I screwed? I have an Xbone
    The beta is 'N.A. only' to address server issues and for bug fixes. I don't expect it to last longer than a couple days and will most likely be opened to all regions by the end of January or February at the latest.

Furou-uen | Rhysa | Aeryssa | Lance

Perhaps with some luck, MS will force an official 4K resolution in there with a proper UI resize (higher than 1.5) and this will be brought to the Japanese version as well.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Perhaps with some luck, MS will force an official 4K resolution in there with a proper UI resize (higher than 1.5) and this will be brought to the Japanese version as well.
    and tier 7 graphics

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    and tier 7 graphics
    And HDR

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

all of those pre-rendered scenes with the abysmal compression codec make me think they got something planned but need those for now to stand in, but without a roadmap I can only really speculate

also as for weapon types, I like the idea of making sure everything feels different even if it means less types overall

but when the heck are we getting slicers.

like just give me a *disca of liberator camo for talis and I could at least shut up about it; but there isn't even a slicer model being used for a non-slicer weapon

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    all of those pre-rendered scenes with the abysmal compression codec make me think they got something planned but need those for now to stand in, but without a roadmap I can only really speculate
    It doesn't look like they have anything planned. The resolution of those cutscenes is simply low (looks lower than 720p, maybe 576p?). My uninformed guess is that these cutscenes either (i) involve animations or effects that have not been coded in the game, or (ii) they might cause artifacts when rendered in real-time due to loading times on slower machines. As for the low resolution, it is most possibly so that it can be played on the lowest resolution the game supports (800x600?)

I'm pretty sure the videos are pre-rendered so they can do more with the particle effects and post processing stuff. Seriously, remember how BAD Omega Apprentice's explosion looked in-engine. They're most likely low res for the reasons Dark Mits said. Then again, none of the other CG style videos are that low res and compressed, so it seems weird that they'd start doing it now.

I only play game on PS4 Pro and it looks & plays incredibly smooth. Little slowdown in crowded lobbies but not bad. On a 4K tv the Pro version really pops graphically and since Xbox One X looks better than a Pro, I expect it to look just as good, if not better. I really can’t wait, I’m an Xbox guy so I’m thrilled.
    If rumors are true about a Fortnite crossover (doubt it) then there will be tons of new fans. Young fans. Twitter is pumped already with loads of new players/ Very optimistic. I’m bringing 6 friends to NA game myself.
    Last edited by r00tabaga; Dec 24, 2019 at 07:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by r00tabaga View Post
    If rumors are true about a Fortnite crossover (doubt it) then there will be tons of new fans.
    That was 100% someone bullshitting.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    That was 100% someone bullshitting.
    But is it? o.o

Dun dun duuuuuun!