Page 14 of 55 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Flatflyer View Post
    Speaking of this, now that PSO2 would be coming to NA, I wonder if Square enix would be willing to do another collab with FFXIV and PSO2, considering FFXIV never did its part due to the game being japan only (from what I heard, atleast.)

as someone who enjoys both games, it'd be cool to see an updated crossover of some kind happen from both sides.
    because of that i felt Square Enix scam Sega back then :P

edit: i still find that collab ironic , because the main purpose of Phantasy star series it was be the competition of final fantasy series back in the 80s

dont tag me as a fanboy , i like both series equally (i cant deny FF13 step me apart)
    Last edited by silo1991; Jan 16, 2020 at 03:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    because of that i felt Square Enix scam Sega back then :P

edit: i still find that collab ironic , because the main purpose of Phantasy star series it was be the competition of final fantasy series back in the 80s

dont tag me as a fanboy , i like both series equally (i cant deny FF13 step me apart)
    Its ok, I will help you cope.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MohTbZFwn2E

You are welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Flatflyer View Post
    Speaking of this, now that PSO2 would be coming to NA, I wonder if Square enix would be willing to do another collab with FFXIV and PSO2, considering FFXIV never did its part due to the game being japan only (from what I heard, atleast.)

as someone who enjoys both games, it'd be cool to see an updated crossover of some kind happen from both sides.
    i remember them saying too that they didnt know how they were going to go about doing a return collab for PSO2 at the time but the whole Japan thing may have been really what stopped it on their end. Would be cool to get another collab on JP and NA though but with more outfits/weapon camos this time around. Hopefully they'll be more creative with the Quest than that boring one they put out initially
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    i remember them saying too that they didnt know how they were going to go about doing a return collab for PSO2 at the time but the whole Japan thing may have been really what stopped it on their end. Would be cool to get another collab on JP and NA though but with more outfits/weapon camos this time around. Hopefully they'll be more creative with the Quest than that boring one they put out initially
    up to this day im still annoyed with that collection file back then ,i needed to kill falz hunar in that quest and out of 20 rounds he only spawn on ''2'' , 50/50 chance my butt

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    up to this day im still annoyed with that collection file back then ,i needed to kill falz hunar in that quest and out of 20 rounds he only spawn on ''2'' , 50/50 chance my butt
    its like Dio now with those rates
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by SELENNA View Post
    I don't want to complain too much, but I think it's dumb that PSO2 gets a release only on PC and Xbox, while the series would be a hit on PS4.
    I think that's just because 90% of the PS4 players who would play are already playing. They've been adding so much QoL over the last year for non-JP readers too. I'm bummed I'll never know the story, I couldn't care less about getting an English version on PS4 at this point though.
    Seems accurate. This is the new one.
    v2.567486457.968

Quote Originally Posted by BloodPuddles View Post
    I think that's just because 90% of the PS4 players who would play are already playing. They've been adding so much QoL over the last year for non-JP readers too. I'm bummed I'll never know the story, I couldn't care less about getting an English version on PS4 at this point though.
    I disagree... Most PS4 players who go through the hassle of making a Japanese PSN and then previously making a SEGA ID (before SEGA got rid of the need for PS4 players) usually quit the game within a week. The game being in Japanese really frustrates most players unless they are dedicated to learning the entire game menu and what each option does. Just look at the PS4 community page where users constantly asking people what to do in game or how to break the level 30 cap for example.

Being a free to play Gane if it was actually in the US PSN store in English I definitely believe everyone would at least download it.
    Last edited by huck; Jan 21, 2020 at 08:08 AM. Reason: To
    playerID: redPG
    PSN: redPGC
    XB1: redPG
    Ship 2,4,6

Quote Originally Posted by huck View Post
    I disagree... Most PS4 players who go through the hassle of making a Japanese PSN and then previously making a SEGA ID (before SEGA got rid of the need for PS4 players) usually quit the game within a week. The game being in Japanese really frustrates most players unless they are dedicated to learning the entire game menu and what each option does. Just look at the PS4 community page where users constantly asking people what to do in game or how to break the level 30 cap for example.

Being a free to play Gane if it was actually in the US PSN store in English I definitely believe everyone would at least download it.
    Yeah, you're probably right. I've never looked at the English community before. (I occasionally post in the JP Ship 2 one for the lulz) I was just going off my experience, and people I met in game playing on console. (And my brother, he's lame though, he only plays games for the trophies then completely stops playing them) Figuring out the quests was super easy, you just search PSO2 Client Orders and scroll through the list. The only thing I ever really had trouble with was affix pricing, which you wouldn't usually worry about until you're pretty far in.
    Seems accurate. This is the new one.
    v2.567486457.968

Well thought I'd poke the box see what spills out.

I'm back after being gone for far too long how are all of ye.

Signed up for the beta. And jumping back onto pso2 jp ps4 to shake some rust off this evening.

Xbox: Enigmaloner

Twitch: PasticheofSkin
    YT: PasticheOfSkin

I'm torn actually. PSO is one of my favorite series and was huge to me during the Dreamcast days. I remember trying PSO2 at launch (JP servers from NA) and felt like the game was way too different. The MMO elements and Gacha really turned me off. Still, I'd like to give it another chance now that it will be fully localized. However, I don't have Windows 10 nor an Xbox One, so I'd have to switch my OS or buy MS' console. I'm not 100% convinced it's worth it. The other option is to wait for additional platforms, but it's a timed exclusive so I guess I'd be waiting 6-12 months for it to come out.