Page 33 of 55 FirstFirst ... 233031323334353643 ... LastLast

Big question remains, what about the etoile class or hero class, will they be unlockable at creation of character?

Quote Originally Posted by diamondx View Post
    Big question remains, what about the etoile class or hero class, will they be unlockable at creation of character?
    Even in the current game, they aren't unlockable until you have two classes at lv75.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Because ever since the inception of EP3 you can see casual players constantly confuse Dual Blades with Double Sabers. These names are practically interchangeable. But w/e I guess im a bootlicker not disagreeing with the evil NA version
    Weren't you just saying how people should use Techter because it's closer to the Katakana because you don't like when translations change the original meaning? They're literally called Dual Blades in katakana. I enjoy the increased clarity, but if your reason for wanting Techtor instead of Techer is because of the original meaning, then you should probably stick with that for this too, because it's the same issue of ease of use vs maintaining the original meaning. There's the argument to be made that soaring blades still describes them, but if we're gonna do that, then Techer still technically describes Techtor.

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post

This is Kofi (translation pending)
    Cofy! Also, Purin/Pudding is Prin:
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    This offends me more than any of the other stuff people have been complaining about.

I'm a bit late but "Techter" has more sense in both pronunciation and meaning than "Techer".
    Like someone said: Tech + Protector = specialized in Resta, Shifta, Deband, Wide Support, Long Assist, etc.
    Calling it Techer sounds ambiguous since Force, Bouncer, etc. were also tech users lol.

Also, here's an image that people have missed it, read the text:
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by LinkEP; Feb 6, 2020 at 02:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    I was hoping for Coffee

Was there a license issue with their usage of that font? Or just size problem?
    test

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    Was there a license issue with their usage of that font? Or just size problem?
    Size problem. The font in the japanese version, while nice, won't allow you to fit certain lengths of text without needing to edit the game files to increase the width. Assuming SEGA did not want to do that, the easier solution would be to get a thinner font.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    There's the argument to be made that soaring blades still describes them, but if we're gonna do that, then Techer still technically describes Techtor.
    It really doesn't tho. Like i said "Techer" sounds like a class specializing in Techs. In fact that's what I thought this class was back in EP2 when i first started out, a straight upgrade from Force. It has no implication of its protecting capabilities and is false advertisement at worst cause Techter isn't even the best Tech user. Both Falsspawn and Soaring blades don't detract from its original meaning.