Page 46 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3643444546474849 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Calsetes View Post
    Are mods how people get those "obviously larger than the creator intended" breasteseses?
    If you can see it on your side, then it is the Large Breath Pad accessory. Visual mods are client side, so only the user can see them.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Great! I can tell my friends who quit PSO2 due to the downright sluttery that they can play the NA version instead.
    But yeah its totally a Wokeness issue and not a cultural inevitability.
    Spoiler!
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Spoiler!
    I mean, it is cultural differences. Even Japanese dave devs need to tone down gory elements in treir own country while the uncensored version lands in US and EU. But w/e beat those woke boogeyman

I mean, it is cultural differences. Even Japanese dave devs need to tone down gory elements in treir own country while the uncensored version lands in US and EU. But w/e beat those woke boogeyman
    Not that I excuse the violence censorship over there, but that's on a higher level than the publishers. Japan is still a physical media country and they can't sell the game in stores otherwise. On the other hand, what M$ and SEGA did to PSO2 here wouldn't have changed to already M rating, they only did it to prevent people such as yourself from going into a Twitter rampage.
    Spoiler!

Not that I excuse the violence censorship over there, but that's on a higher level than the publishers. Japan is still a physical media country and they can't sell the game in stores otherwise. On the other hand, what M$ and SEGA did to PSO2 here wouldn't have changed to already M rating, they only did it to prevent people such as yourself from going into a Twitter rampage.
    Pointing out censorship is inevitable because of cultural differences makes me a SJW now apparently. I love baseless accusations.

No idea why the woke crowd doesnt take us seriously with ppl like you running around.

Gross

Pointing out censorship is inevitable because of cultural differences makes me a SJW now apparently. I love baseless accusations.

No idea why the woke crowd doesnt take us seriously with ppl like you running around.
    Well it's no secret that Silicon Valley is putting down it's censorship foot on a lot of games that "pleases the male gaze" for the past few years now. SONY themselves has requested changes to some Japanese games in the past few years even when being published in Japan. Hell, they even denied the publishing of some games period (that's what drove me into selling my SONY systems and switching to PC). SJWs often try to deny this, but if this is a simply case of pure ignorance of the situation for you, then I do apologize.
    Spoiler!

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

I, personally, will be angry if I don't see a Pole Dance emote. Nuku Nuku poledances, Black ICE poledances, hell, even Calsetes poledances! He ain't afraid to shake what god gave him!
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

the Woke crowd is Cancer Culture, who takes them seriously outside big companies looking to make $ off them?
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Well it's no secret that Silicon Valley is putting down it's censorship foot on a lot of games that "pleases the male gaze" for the past few years now. SONY themselves has requested changes to some Japanese games in the past few years even when being published in Japan. Hell, they even denied the publishing of some games period (that's what drove me into selling my SONY systems and switching to PC). SJWs often try to deny this, but if this is a simply case of pure ignorance of the situation for you, then I do apologize.
    Yes, but we have no reason to believe these changes happen because of "wokeness" when every change can be explained with non-woke reasons. This narrative just makes no sense to me in this instance. And to anyone who isn't informed about the social issues of the Internet you just sound insane.
    The only reason I disagreed with Kondibon on the term "Darker" getting ditched because it sounds awkward in spoken English is because at the time we didn't know the NA version would receive a Dub.
    The removal of Smart inner, breast physics and increase in min-size is censorship. It was inevitable tho because western culture just isn't as open to Lolis, nudity or unrealistic boob behavior. Us weebs are just a tiny niche of the market. Furthermore it reduces the game to "weeb trash" to normies who played the franchise before Otaku pandering became so profitable. And to me personally those are trivial changes anyway. At worst it just forces people to actually give a shit about the [In] part of the costume since Smart Inner could be used in almost all of them without breaking the aesthetic. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if that was the reason for the removal since the button to strip your character to its underwear still exists in NA which would be the only instance you could view it without [Ba]. And the only reason I have a problem with your posts right now is because, due to lack of proof that these changes are mandated by silicon valley your posts end-up being crying Wolf and is the same reason I don't take anyone serious when they call someone a Nazi even if they might be right.