Page 19 of 55 FirstFirst ... 91617181920212229 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    I'm amazed.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Told ya!
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    I'm amazed.
    MS paid some good money to get the game over here. The Xbox One X version is even getting enhanced 4k visual treatment.
    Chars...

Triton 135 Master of Guns
    the rest of mine just suck

But the fact that even the songs are getting translated, my goodness. I'm going to play with the English voices if only to not let all of that work go to waste. When Portable 2 was released overseas, they *removed* pretty much all voice acting outside of prerendered cutscenes, so this is a welcome turnaround.

No wonder all of this took so long.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

least we have dual audio but ill leave it in English until i get tired of it

my issue is how theyre going to tackle balance (if they keep it the same as JP) and like 90% of the game being out of date let alone 1300 titles for current end game gear.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    least we have dual audio but ill leave it in English until i get tired of it

my issue is how theyre going to tackle balance (if they keep it the same as JP) and like 90% of the game being out of date let alone 1300 titles for current end game gear.

Will NA have any say in balance? They really shouldn't. I wouldn't want a Sea version were we get stats on outfits.

Quote Originally Posted by starwind75043 View Post
    Will NA have any say in balance? They really shouldn't. I wouldn't want a Sea version were we get stats on outfits.
    i dont know, they could rebalance for casual sake or stick to JP balance so its less hassle. i have no idea
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Honestly i wouldn't mind if NA had separate balance team.
    stuff like
    - Dex being a mostly useless stat
    - Skill trees being plagued with "noob traps" instead of providing interesting and viable options
    - Certain classes being effectively Mono-Weapon even though they can equip more than one (Techtor, Gunner).
    - Fire Techs being garbage on class combos that don't include Fo and even if you're spending 20sp into that element their performance is questionable.
    - Gunslashes
    Are really things that could've been taken care of sooner if non-jpn voices could be taken serious more easily.

stuff like
    - Skill trees being plagued with "noob traps" instead of providing interesting and viable options
    - Certain classes being effectively Mono-Weapon even though they can equip more than one (Techtor, Gunner).
    - Fire Techs being garbage on class combos that don't include Fo and even if you're spending 20sp into that element their performance is questionable.
    - Gunslashes
    Are really things that could've been taken care of sooner if non-jpn voices could be taken serious more easily.
    Voice acting and balancing are completely seperate issues that require entirely different skill sets to handle though. Most of these balance problems are so deep rooted in the game that it would be silly to expect them to have an entirely different team just for balancing the NA version... instead of, yaknow, just fixing it everywhere.

stuff like
    - Gunslashes
    wow i really hoped you filled that out in the last survey they had because it would be really dumb for both servers in the long run to have different balances instead of just sticking the easy route and worrying about content only because you know, we want another Ep5 to happen again right?
    PSO2 NGS