Page 4 of 55 FirstFirst 12345671454 ... LastLast

When you say literally, do you mean like you literally made a post, like with paper or wood or something?

Didnt feel like sorting thru pages. I remember Spencer saying others to follow and then Giant Bomb saying same thing...
    Last edited by r00tabaga; Dec 16, 2019 at 08:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by r00tabaga View Post
    When you say literally, do you mean like you lierally made a post, like with paper or wood?

Didnt feel like sorting thru pages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    If and when it comes to other consoles, all bets are off though. Everyone took Phil Spencer's offhand comment in a casual interview about it coming to other systems as gospel, but there's no telling how that's going to work or what he actually meant by it, since as far as I know, he never elaborated.
    Basically it's possible it could come to other platforms, but there's no guarantees until official announcements are made.
    Switch is the biggest question mark due to storage (the JP version is a cloud only version because of that after all).
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

So this is the end huh? I'ma keep gettin' 630s all over since 8.00 JST...

I wonder if PSO2 West will allow for more than 50-60 characters per message in the chat box...

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Oh yeah because we totally need another Vita situation where you need an entire Memcard/SD Card dedicated to nothing but PSO2.
    Which would be perfectly fine because the switch doesnt use proprietary sd cards, but a standard that you can buy damn near anywhere, with a good brand selection and is dirt cheap compared to the absurd prices of vita storage.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    and who knows what the state of Emergency Quests will be heh...
    My personal preference on that was that they should release EQ in story progression every other week, just in case ANYONE that didn't play the JP server was interested in the actual story, so giving a week to finish episode 1 for elder to attack, then a couple weeks Luser, Magatsu, and so on. That would obviously clash with the typical elitism about drops, and since not everyone will be able to start playing at the same time because xbox and NA only, then who cares

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    I wonder if PSO2 West will allow for more than 50-60 characters per message in the chat box...
    Or HUD customization.

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    Which would be perfectly fine because the switch doesnt use proprietary sd cards, but a standard that you can buy damn near anywhere, with a good brand selection and is dirt cheap compared to the absurd prices of vita storage.
    Fair enough.

As for me there 3 major minuses of PSO2 for the end of 2019:

1 Block system
    2 Non-continuable sessions
    3 Uncustomisable HUD

And seems not likley they'll rid of any of it in western release.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    As for me there 3 major minuses of PSO2 for the end of 2019:

1 Block system
    2 Non-continuable sessions
    3 Uncustomisable HUD

And seems not likley they'll rid of any of it in western release.
    best case for the block situation is the microsoft servers use only a single block per ship with massive capacity (and hard caps on how many characters can be displayed)
    the other two are likely things only pscrew can really fix

part of the deal too was that they were going to move the JP servers to microsoft azure machines in Japan, so it could be possible they could address the block situation when/if that happens, if it hasn't already happened and they just didnt bother

Decided to check on the jp version and I was a little shocked at the number of weapon types in this game, especially compared to PSU. A bit disappointing but I suppose the skill trees, Photon Arts, and overall class customization balances that out.
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM