Page 40 of 55 FirstFirst ... 303738394041424350 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    Why the fuck is Afin Australian?
    Its hillarious

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Everyone. The Maintenance was announced and implemented at ~7PM PST. There is still no word of when it will be over.
    Wait, they scheduled a maintenance on the same day as the closed BETA launch?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    It was an emergency maintenance for the Beta's servers. Needless to say, it was not a smooth launch, but I would say it is expected for a Beta test that didn't seem to have a cap on the number of participants.

come on
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

This is messed up.
    PSO2 (NA):

Ship 2 Hu-lvl 26

Ship 1 Bo lvl 12

Quote Originally Posted by StreetFighter2242 View Post
    This is messed up.
    they should have had all ships open in the first place or at least 3 ships but guess they werent expecting this
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Woke up at 5am to dive in (UK) and it's offline lol, ah well, hopefully it's back up soon! Can anyone see any issues with me changing my region back to UK in Xbox settings after this beta in terms of retaining my save data/progress/special items?

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    It was an emergency maintenance for the Beta's servers. Needless to say, it was not a smooth launch, but I would say it is expected for a Beta test that didn't seem to have a cap on the number of participants.
    I feel bad for those people no Facebook that went and purchased a console just to play the BETA.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonnight View Post
    Woke up at 5am to dive in (UK) and it's offline lol, ah well, hopefully it's back up soon! Can anyone see any issues with me changing my region back to UK in Xbox settings after this beta in terms of retaining my save data/progress/special items?
    Save data is linked to your account and stored server-side, so I imagine everything should be fine; the only thing on the console is going to be some of your settings.

That's what I thought, should be tied to my Xbox account regardless of region, just wanted to double check