Page 50 of 55 FirstFirst ... 4047484950515253 ... LastLast

I don't think there are that many upsetting outfits. The most egregious things are usually in accessories.
    Like that boob-pad accessory (which was a player voted item). I remember having to argue with some of my friends that its not a big deal since those lobby sluts are just a part of the community and not the entire community but unfortunately those are the most visible since everyone else is either doing quests or grinding their stats while they are just sitting in the lobby and do nothing outside shit posting etc.
    I get why censorship is offputting but I also get why stuff like Breast pads or tentacle accessories on loli characters are offputting. If i had to chose I'd rather not have these items and have them replaced with something else preferably equally as "good" if you catch my sneeze.

Quote Originally Posted by r00tabaga View Post
    All classes
    We have a subforum for Guides http://www.pso-world.com/forums/foru...p-Walkthroughs even if it sees very little use nowadays. I think people will be way more active with sharing of their guides once the game actually launches and People can play the game and test things out immediately rather than read about something months in advance.
    Last edited by XrosBlader821; Feb 11, 2020 at 05:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    If i had to chose I'd rather not have these items and have them replaced with something else preferably equally as "good" if you catch my sneeze.
    oh so get Sega to actually increase the limit of your characters breasts size instead of using an accessory? I'm all for that. Dont care for loli's, they can keep that cap on height forever for all i care but they also have outfits that going even lower on the height so no idea about this.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    oh so get Sega to actually increase the limit of your characters breasts size instead of using an accessory? I'm all for that. Dont care for loli's, they can keep that cap on height forever for all i care but they also have outfits that going even lower on the height so no idea about this.
    That's not exactly what i had in mind but i wouldn't mind if they increased the poly model on boobs so that they don't look so blocky on max size. Even the high-poly mods do very little to fix this "issue". Doubt that'll ever happen tho cuz we gotta keep the game playable on Vita in 2020

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    That's not exactly what i had in mind but i wouldn't mind if they increased the poly model on boobs so that they don't look so blocky on max size. Even the high-poly mods do very little to fix this "issue". Doubt that'll ever happen tho cuz we gotta keep the game playable on Vita in 2020
    some day they'll drop the Vita, some day
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

They raised the minimums for females to prevent lolis?

Best news ever, my best friend will play now. She hates lolis.

Wrong quote
    Meta77 and Melissa- The Ultimate dream team *in any game* aka cheesy duck and icecream bunny.
    Meta77-Level 150 FF: Human/M
    Metal Meta77-Level 150MG: Cast/M
    Neo Meta77-Level 149 MT: Newman/M
    Kasumi77-Level 64 F: Cast/F

Quote Originally Posted by r00tabaga View Post
    I absolutely HATE it when someone joins my party in a bath robe or bikini. Lobby I don’t care as much but ‘not on my battle field please’!
    I snorted way to hard at this
    Meta77 and Melissa- The Ultimate dream team *in any game* aka cheesy duck and icecream bunny.
    Meta77-Level 150 FF: Human/M
    Metal Meta77-Level 150MG: Cast/M
    Neo Meta77-Level 149 MT: Newman/M
    Kasumi77-Level 64 F: Cast/F

Quote Originally Posted by Meta77 View Post
    I snorted way to hard at this
    thank you thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    even though PSO2 has been Phasion heavy over years, ya there are the few who feel the need to get upset when someone shows up in a bikini in a space fight despite it not impacting their gameplay but their "immersion".
    Similar to how some people get upset when someone in an expert mpa performs as a non-expert?

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    Hey, there's that thing called multiparty password, if it breaks their immersion fast clears they should use it.
    Agreed.

tbh I don't get people complaining about other players in skimpy outfits during quests considering I usually only ever notice people's outfits while waiting at the teleporter, otherwise they're on my screen for literally 5% of the time im in the quest.

Like I barely notice other peoples outfits in-quest unless they're a massive mini-rappy monstrosity that takes up twice the space of a normal player, its really not a big deal.