Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 54552535455

Quote Originally Posted by Freeze View Post
    Yes but it had a monthly subscription fee from Sega so it wasn't free to play.
    Premium is like a subscription. Plus your argument makes little sense since:

1- If MS made no cash from the PSU subscriptions and allowed Silver members to play, why change this concept now?
    2- If MS did make a cut from the PSU subscriptions, wouldn't it make more sense NOT to put PSO2 behind an XBOX Live paywall and just rank in their cut from the micro transactions which would probably be more profitable in the long run?

Anyway, no hair off my back since I don't own or plan to onw an XBONE nor to I plan to switch from the JPN to NA servers, I just think that westerners are getting a shitty deal.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post

1- If MS made no cash from the PSU subscriptions and allowed Silver members to play, why change this concept now?
    2- If MS did make a cut from the PSU subscriptions, wouldn't it make more sense NOT to put PSO2 behind an XBOX Live paywall and just rank in their cut from the micro transactions which would probably be more profitable in the long run?

Anyway, no hair off my back since I don't own or plan to onw an XBONE nor to I plan to switch from the JPN to NA servers, I just think that westerners are getting a shitty deal.
    They are getting like 45 dollars of value for owning something that costs 1 dollar for the first month, and 15 bucks normally which is already a service that gives access to xbox and PC games along with their online service. Not exactly the shittiest deal on earth.

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post

Premium is a voluntary "subscription". PSU had a mandatory subscription. As for the rest of it I have no idea. I was just confirming the previous post that PSU wasn't free to play so it wouldn't fall under the previously mentioned free to play policy.
    Last edited by Freeze; Mar 22, 2020 at 04:18 PM.

]The Ragol Trilogy: Ragol's Gift, Ragol's Curse, Ragol's Legacy GT Xbox One: Eries Fury

Paying for online play is a scam, but console players see it normal today, Microsoft changed their policy from 360 to XBO, now even free to play games need Gold Subscription. And right now it's Microsoft major objective, to make people subscribe to them, they have lost the console race, so they are offering GREAT value for their subscription, just like when Amazon Prime started dirt cheap until they increased it again and again, offering "more content" people looking for covered shipment fees don't care about.

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    Paying for online play is a scam, but console players see it normal today, Microsoft changed their policy from 360 to XBO, now even free to play games need Gold Subscription. And right now it's Microsoft major objective, to make people subscribe to them, they have lost the console race, so they are offering GREAT value for their subscription, just like when Amazon Prime started dirt cheap until they increased it again and again, offering "more content" people looking for covered shipment fees don't care about.
    Hmm, PC Mater Race is the way to go I guess.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Anybody know how to friend request somebody in this game? LOL

seems only way atm is too ad them on xbox friends list.
    Check out my channel:XbikXBd
    X360/JP
    Bd 180 Beast/ グリード Beast 180
    BD 180 Cast/Elie Neuman 108
    Elie 180 Neuman/ランファン Human
    Escalus 180 Human/Aigis Cast 111