Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The Place of Weissbier and People with funny accents

No I understand and I think that's the point of them really. They are supposed to be the absolute Top Weapon you can get in the 15* Range.
    To be frank I expect 16* soon considering I have like 17 15* Weapons in my TrashpileStorage thanks to recent events. unlike the beginning of the Year where my Atlas Ex was the Holy Grail for me. And I don't even play that much.
    Last edited by Shear; Dec 18, 2019 at 03:45 AM.

If you want to rationalize DB liberate's absurd power, then why isn't any other weapon catergoy bar Bow nearly as strong then?

Oh, I think I did misunderstand after all, sorry. I thought you compared to other DB's you meant compared to other weapons. And I agree that the JT Ability is one of the strongest if not the strongest but remember one thing.
    This is an S-Ability
    You can slap it on ALL the Weapons with S5 Slot
    Twin Machine Guns with extra Magic Blades on PA

:EDIT: ... scratch that, the S5 Abilities seem to have a clause that you can only use them on the same weapon type, I'm sad now.
    Last edited by Shear; Dec 18, 2019 at 06:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reilet View Post
    You don't understand. Every other weapon had a side grade or an eventual better weapon. DB Liberate is literally Niren Orochi and Jupiter Tullus all over again. It's more than likely that will be the absolute best weapon until the very end of 15* life.
    gotta compensate for the shitty stances and problematic tree skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    well the Liberate units are basically glorified Orgei unit; 75 atk, 60hp, 15pp w/e the defenses are, was hoping the units would retain its 180hp Novel had or maybe at least 100Hp
    I just checked and the Units start with 275 Defense, going by the others this makes them weaker defense wise than Schwelle so it seems we trade survivability for Power. Granted the Defense is still considerable higher than than any 12* and only below Novel and Schwelle. Other 13* Units only surpass it in a single stat at best.
    Still for a Unit we update this seems ... "strange?" While the Liberate Weapon is a straight update the Unit has this strange system.
    Last edited by Shear; Dec 18, 2019 at 09:43 AM.

So they did pull a Zenesis/Qliphad with these units, like I was thinking they might.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    So they did pull a Zenesis/Qliphad with these units, like I was thinking they might.
    sumarising : novel units have more HP while liberate units have more PP/mana

its just a matter of preference like you said

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    sumarising : novel units have more HP while liberate units have more PP/mana

its just a matter of preference like you said
    They also have +35 more ATK so nearly double the amount. Frankly they ARE damn good but it still surprised me as like I mentioned the Liberate Weapons are a upgrade while the Units instead are a Sidegrade.

Quote Originally Posted by Reilet View Post
    You don't understand. Every other weapon had a side grade or an eventual better weapon. DB Liberate is literally Niren Orochi and Jupiter Tullus all over again. It's more than likely that will be the absolute best weapon until the very end of 15* life.
    I don't mind that. I really don't need to upgrade my weapons every 2~3 months because something new came out. If there is a unique weapon with a unique pot i might check it out but chasing after that 1% damage increase gets tiresome.

Too bad that Arks-Visiphone people don't like JPEG or else I could upload some of these over there...