Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sega collaborating with Epic Games is the worse route they would take, imagine the drama that would happen after that if its real
    test

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    My favorite thing about this is that people actually believe a shitpost and cannot see the humor in it.
    I know it's a shitpost from the get-go but when theres people trying to push this like its a real thing is something else
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    I know it's a shitpost from the get-go but when theres people trying to push this like its a real thing is something else
    It's low effort bait and your response to it means it worked.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    It's low effort bait and your response to it means it worked.
    only because people believe literally anything about the game whenever someone is making up a joke for this game. Theres still a new playerbase and current ones who will suck up any info posted here as fact without really doing any research
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

I'm just waiting for people to scream PSO2 being too anime for them and keep nostalgia googling how PSO/PSU is 10000000x better cuz hurrdurr nostalgia, and complain how jumping breaks the game cuz again nostalgia lol
    test

It's not too anime, it's just too fanservice-y. I'd say that it'd be easier to immerse one's self in the game universe if characters in positions of authority acted more professionally (I'm looking at you Xiera [though they did "fix" her in the latter half of EP5 and EP6 so far]), and if there was less "drama queen-ing".

o hai
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic25144_2.gif
    It's either real or it's a dream. There's nothing that is in between.

Quote Originally Posted by huck View Post
    Not everyone has or wants a gaming PC. Idky this is so hard for PC players to understand

Also I don't understand why people are being so loyal to them. They don't even acknowledge us.
    PSO2 on pc runs on potatoes.

Also, what? what does alleged loyalty have to do with not wanting to lose an account you made an effort for over the 5 years? And some people even spent a lot of money on their account.
    In the first place, you make no sense. I said it's best if they acknowledge us and you complain that I shouldn't talk about it cause...they don't acknowledge us at the moment? That's what I just said, why reply as if you are contradicting me?

We all know the real collab and beta reward will be a Master Chief all-race costume and an all-weapon energy sword camo. That or MS will do what truly needs to be done and reskin Nyau as the one true XBox mascot, Blinx the Time Sweeper!