Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Last edited by Alexandrious12; Dec 18, 2019 at 01:19 PM.

Link not working for me
    playerID: redPG
    PSN: redPGC
    XB1: redPG
    Ship 2,4,6

explain your terror little boy : conflicts with haters , a creppypasta , a rumor ?

the link its dead , give us a screenshot please

TBH the image in that post looks like bottom tier faked with MS Paint. Somehow I doubt that a real Fortnite x PSO2 collab promotion image would use a monochrome blue background without a single fortnite related item other than the game title and a little bit of PSO2 imagery on the left and right edges of the image.

In the off off off chance this is real, eh, can't be worse than Yuru Yuri collab. We'll probably get some better outfits / mag devices and promoting PSO2 in the West can't hurt...I think.

TBH I still don't see a single reason to want non Japanese PSO2 because of the extreme unlikeliness of being able to port over our accounts, not to mention how long it takes until the player shop has a decent amount of stuff and the high risk of losing a whole bunch of collab fashion that won't be released in the west cause it would be a waste of money for Microsoft.

For anyone that doesn't want to let go of their jp server account I think the best outcome would be still Sega dropping the eula clause that you can only play if you live in Japan, we don't even need Sega to add an official translation (god forbid we get Falspawn even in the JP version) since the translation team is doing such a good job (despite some occasional awkward mistranslations), just them acknowledging non Japanese players officially.

I don't like Fortnite, and dislike my nephews playing ONLY Fornite (unless they visit me then play some mario/zelda), but I'd actually be glad if that was real, Fortnite is the most popular game today, and that would be incredible publicity for PSO2.

On the other hand, "akariiiiin" lobby action is the best collab ever

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    I don't like Fortnite, and dislike my nephews playing ONLY Fornite (unless they visit me then play some mario/zelda), but I'd actually be glad if that was real, Fortnite is the most popular game today, and that would be incredible publicity for PSO2.

On the other hand, "akariiiiin" lobby action is the best collab ever
    i agree that collab can benefit a lot the west release if its real ; im in the same position as you , my little cousins used to play alot fortnite , i used to play with them to until the game became insanely tricky . of course i still play with them anything else :P (just watch my COD videos as proof)

also if the collab includes a translation of the mining defense missions and we fight the darkers in fortnite , hell i reinstall the game for that

Its already in the JP client. People confirmed Fartnite animations and items files via data mine.

......the horror...

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post

TBH I still don't see a single reason to want non Japanese PSO2...
    Not everyone has or wants a gaming PC. Idky this is so hard for PC players to understand

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    ust them acknowledging non Japanese players officially.
    Also I don't understand why people are being so loyal to them. They don't even acknowledge us.
    playerID: redPG
    PSN: redPGC
    XB1: redPG
    Ship 2,4,6

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandrious12 View Post
    Its already in the JP client. People confirmed Fartnite animations and items files via data mine.

......the horror...
    Except this isnt true at all nor does anything Fornite related datamined at any point. PS community getting baited like usual
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers