Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Except this isnt true at all nor does anything Fornite related datamined at any point. PS community getting baited like usual
    They found it actually. A few people did. But oh well. Guess Microsoft has to do something to get the game seen for us. What with half of the playing community sticking to JP version, unless SEGA does a midgard on ship 2.

Ah, that would be lulz.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandrious12 View Post
    They found it actually. A few people did. But oh well. Guess Microsoft has to do something to get the game seen for us. What with half of the playing community sticking to JP version, unless SEGA does a midgard on ship 2.

Ah, that would be lulz.
    I was with people who were datamining during maintenance last night ( thats why I was posting new potentials as the info came with the new weapon series) there is no Fortnite anything in the games data. Provide screen shots then and not some made up photoshop picture thats going around otherwise youre just spreading some made up joke around that the PS community always falls for
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Whiskey/Newearl Addict Lance813's Avatar

I'm sorry, but this has to be fake. They aren't going to market ERPOnline to 12-year olds, are they? Honestly, it might be better for the community if they do, lol.

Any one else been thinking about Xbox PSU beta lately?

Furou-uen | Rhysa | Aeryssa | Lance

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandrious12 View Post
    I gave you a link I said. "Smol Brain"? Really?

I wont block. Will report though. Since you are being very rude and you are trolling now.
    There is literally no data for Fortnite in PSO2 like youre claiming, if theres any in Fortnite post it here. I read the reddit thread when you fixed the link hours ago. You're posting no proof aside some shitpost on Reddit trying to claim its true
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

The beta doesn't have a schedule yet, don't believe this or that JP cares about Fortnite.

Support PSO2 in the west whichever way you can tho, don't get divided by something so trivial. I understand we all have hopes for this but we have to be patient and work with Phil and crew on this. It seems like a project that he himself is very interested in and Beta access is looking for helpful players to make PSO2 better, I believe we can win, as fans, this time since Microsoft is handling the servers and can we undo the karma that was done to PSOX if we allow ourselves to be helpful to the network admins and bug reports.

Just do your part.

Quote Originally Posted by Lance813 View Post
    The beta doesn't have a schedule yet, don't believe this or that JP cares about Fortnite.

Support PSO2 in the west whichever way you can tho, don't get divided by something so trivial. I understand we all have hopes for this but we have to be patient and work with Phil and crew on this. It seems like a project that he himself is very interested in and Beta access is looking for helpful players to make PSO2 better, I believe we can win, as fans, this time since Microsoft is handling the servers and can we undo the karma that was done to PSOX if we allow ourselves to be helpful to the network admins and bug reports.

Just do your part.
    SoJ is haning the servers if I recall correctly but either way OPs post is fake and wont provide anything outside a fake picture to a reddit shitpost
    PSO2 NGS

SoJ is haning the servers if I recall correctly but either way OPs post is fake and wont provide anything outside a fake picture to a reddit shitpost
    m$ is, and they paid for the data. Source: e3 interview.

Quote Originally Posted by Lance813 View Post
    m$ is, and they paid for the data. Source: e3 interview.
    ya i'll rewatch everything and double check, I couldnt remember if they were handling just the community side again
    PSO2 NGS

My favorite thing about this is that people actually believe a shitpost and cannot see the humor in it.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ya i'll rewatch everything and double check, I couldnt remember if they were handling just the community side again
    I'm pretty sure you could just google "Phil Spencer PSO2 e3" or youtube it.... He made it pretty clear that they are handling the quality updates and patch implementations, but getting the data from SEGA obviously. I'm thinking they'll do their own crossovers, as well, instead of trying to acquire the Japanese licensing rights. So, FortnitexPSO2 may become a reality at some point.