Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by vantpers View Post
    Didn't work for me. Are you sure about that?

Always tested on the first hit of the counter PA (first Screen was just taken a little late but it is the first hit).
    If it doesn't apply then I dunno why i got a damage bonus the second time around. Learning Flat Attack Bonus is the only difference Skill tree wise

wand feels hilariously overpowered, especially its charged up weapon action. doublesaber has some stuff going on, dual blades kinda feel like butt. orb weapons feel great on it especially with Same Save, novel weapons feel great on it. the whole class feels heads and tails above the rest to me and pretty damn brainless.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post

Always tested on the first hit of the counter PA (first Screen was just taken a little late but it is the first hit).
    If it doesn't apply then I dunno why i got a damage bonus the second time around. Learning Flat Attack Bonus is the only difference Skill tree wise
    I rerun tests on all of Hunter weapons but it still gave me the same result - flat attack bonus didn't apply. Are you using the separate guard rings or the all in one? That's the only thing that could make a difference for whatever reason.

Quote Originally Posted by NightfallG View Post
    pretty damn brainless.
    On the last Christmas UH I was need to AFK right during a Greuzoras Drago boss fight. When I returned I found myself alive with 50% HP and not dead even once.

PS: I jush had my Full Connect hit 3 Arms at same time for 999999 each to their weakspots with WB on it >_<

PPS: 999999 with Full connect to the Arm not even require WB, just hit a weakspot with it.
    Last edited by Zulastar; Dec 20, 2019 at 05:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vantpers View Post
    I rerun tests on all of Hunter weapons but it still gave me the same result - flat attack bonus didn't apply. Are you using the separate guard rings or the all in one? That's the only thing that could make a difference for whatever reason.
    Im using the all in one Ring.

How do you people feel about etoile vs hero?

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    How do you people feel about etoile vs hero?
    I like Etoile's aesthetic more, but my only actual problem with Hero is that TMGs are just PP batteries.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Im using the all in one Ring.
    I checked it now on both ring types and I couldn't get Flat Attack to apply. Something stupid like those photon effects in free fields might've skewed your result cause I tried to force it to work in many different ways with null results.

EDIT: Actually somehow my Hu/Et deals now a tiny bit higher damage than Hu/Fi with all in one ring. It doesn't really match expected 14% higher counter damage on Hu/Et but there is still about 120 attack Fighter has over Etoile and I have wasted enough passes testing this thing.

EDIT2: Never mind I used the wrong stance. Etoile just doesn't boost the Hunter counters
    Last edited by vantpers; Dec 21, 2019 at 12:21 PM.

I like Etoile as much as I like Hero. But my heart belongs to Phantom. <3

DB Full Connect so satisfying on some encounters like Elder EQ, reminds me of MHW Charge Blade SAED.
    “Even If you’ve only got a 1% chance of winning, but you convince yourself you’re gonna lose, that 1% becomes 0%.” – Lina Inverse