Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DrCatco View Post
    My understanding is that pets PAs cannot be Just Attacks (so they can't miss their JA window), so Flat Attack Bonus would be useless for them.
    That exactly WHY flat attack bonus works. It's for NON JAs. It's for any attack that isn't JA'd as far as I know, not just "missing" it, despite what the description says. Or I could just be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    [...] It's for any attack that isn't JA'd as far as I know, not just "missing" it, despite what the description says. [...]
    That's the thing. An attack or PA must be able to be JA-able to miss their JA window, in which case the Flat Attack bonus would apply. Since pets attacks and PAs cannot be JA, there's no JA window to miss, so the Flat Attack bonus cannot be applied.
    Last edited by DrCatco; Dec 19, 2019 at 11:55 PM.

It's pretty good. Has a lot of burst damage that isn't tied to a skill. Only issue I have with it is Overdrive's 5 minute cooldown. It's basically a clutch heal for when you're low on health. I'd rather the cooldown be shortened to at most 3 minutes for what it's worth. I also don't recommend taking JA critical unless you're running a crit damage build. Hero and Phantom produce better numbers for half the SP cost.

So far I like it, I really have to pratice Dual Blades so it feels more fluid. Double Saber is basically learning to use Weapon Actions more then the actual PAs. Then again I never make it to expert so consider this a nub perspective xD

Norco   Prins Erik    RA-421

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    That exactly WHY flat attack bonus works. It's for NON JAs. It's for any attack that isn't JA'd as far as I know, not just "missing" it, despite what the description says. Or I could just be wrong.
    Swiki specifically states that Attacks need to be able to JA in the first place for it to work and specifically notes that Neither Pets nor Gu's S-Roll work.

However it does work on Hunters Counter PA from what I tested so far.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Swiki specifically states that Attacks need to be able to JA in the first place for it to work and specifically notes that Neither Pets nor Gu's S-Roll work.

So it's actually useless. Got it.

The Place of Weissbier and People with funny accents

Pretty much, I was wondering why the Bonus was so large but if it's like that ... yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Shear View Post
    Pretty much, I was wondering why the Bonus was so large but if it's like that ... yeah.
    Well 30% is the base JA bonus, so it makes sense, It basically makes it so even if you slip up you still get at least that, but considering you still lose out on all the other JA bonuses, you would still want to try and JA as often as possible.

Have lot of fun with it as RaEt, just need get used with Tech Arts since I been spoiled by RaHu's simplicity for too long.
    Damage boost certainly higher than RaHu, 70% damage resist & Massive Stand making my Atra Ex rifle & launcher obsolete.

I rarely rely on HP drain, so I'm fine with Heal nerf as long I can use Mates, though it also nerf my Mag heal (8x HP Recovery B) so I'm still thinking which trigger ability to replace it.

As for the class itself, I haven't actually try DS & DB, but to able fly up and down manually with Wand is a bliss.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Didn't work for me. Are you sure about that?