Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by LancerFate View Post
    DB Full Connect so satisfying on some encounters like Elder EQ, reminds me of MHW Charge Blade SAED.
    Without nearly as much ungodly setup.

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

When Phantom was first announced and shown, I really hated what I saw ane was sure I would hate it.
    Phantom finally came out and after playing it and even getting it to 90, I thought "Yup... I was right. I really don't like this class. I rather Rifle on Ranger and Gunner, and I rather be Force with a Rod. Will never like Katana."

When I heard Toilette was pure melee I once again went "Yup. I know for a fact I will not like this class as I don't like melee."
    Like Twin Sabers on Bouncer, don't like Fighter or Doublesabers in this game compared to PSU, and I don't like Techer or Wand.

Then I started playing with the class and surprisingly... I really like the class. Well, 2 weapons of the class at least.
    I really dislike Twin Sabers on this class and I find them the most annoying and unfun. Doublesaber seems really awesome and I also like the fact that one of the PAs is Blade Destruction from PSP2 for Twin Sabers (which.. is weird... why didn't they give this PA to... you know... the Twin Sabers?)
    As for wands? My top favourite weapon on this class. Not only it has a few range attacks, it seems like the type of weapon best suited for my playstyle. It feels like they took Techer's Wand, Force's Rod, and Bouncer's Boots and made it into a weapon.

I now need to get a good Wand to try on the class as I never had a good Wand due to mainly using Techer as a subclass before, rather than as a main class.

to me DS play like Ph katana but hit harder

I never gave my feelings on it, but they're very simple.

Magical.
    Girl.
    Class.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I never gave my feelings on it, but they're very simple.

Magical.
    Girl.
    Class.
    I concur with this sentiment. Floating around, shooting glitter everywhere, and truly flashy finishers; this is the quintessential heart of the magical girl, and I love it.
    Of the three successor classes, Etoile is a close second, losing out only by virtue of me loving Phantom Rifle's acrobatics so much.

Magical object for Magical girl

The class is OP cause thanks to damage balancer I unlocked expert. My terrible defending skills aren't so harshly punished.

Quote Originally Posted by otakun View Post
    The class is OP cause thanks to damage balancer I unlocked expert. My terrible defending skills aren't so harshly punished.
    I mean, I unlocked expert by cheesing stuff with Su. Expert requirements are bogus anyway.