Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Damage Balancer screwed me over

In preparation for Etoile, i built a trio of *15 weapons around the idea of life-steal
    And it works great, with Ultimate Chain healing me for amazing amounts of HP and letting me stick to the bosses without a worry.

....only if you learn even a single point in Damage Balancer (Which you need to, to access to the 155%x2 damage increases) the healing from any and all weapons is then reduced to 1.

So basically, all my effort to build/affix life-stealing weapons was rendered completely useless for the class i wanted to play

I had only Ultimate Chain with some healing restore SAs on it to try 'cause it was a known thing about this healing reduction.
    So it's your own fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Ifrian-x View Post
    In preparation for Etoile, i built a trio of *15 weapons around the idea of life-steal
    And it works great, with Ultimate Chain healing me for amazing amounts of HP and letting me stick to the bosses without a worry.

....only if you learn even a single point in Damage Balancer (Which you need to, to access to the 155%x2 damage increases) the healing from any and all weapons is then reduced to 1.

So basically, all my effort to build/affix life-stealing weapons was rendered completely useless for the class i wanted to play
    The Damage Balancer skill info has been around for awhile before the class came out, at first it was reduced healing from those types of things but during a playtest Sega had they went and tweaked it to what it is now. You technically had a heads up about if you read any info about the class the past month
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

I feel like damage balancer should've be a sliding scale of 10-100% from level 1-10, because as it is, it's absurdly strong with hu or gu that have automate as a subclass, but completely gimps classes that can normally use techs to heal to a degree (ie fo/te/bo). at the very least, they could've had it be like, 5% damage reduction at one point with 10% healing reduction so as not to completely fuck those over who dont want it and would like to be able to be healed by others in a pinch. since it's a mandatory skill for ET main.

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    I feel like damage balancer should've be a sliding scale of 10-100% from level 1-10, because as it is, it's absurdly strong with hu or gu that have automate as a subclass, but completely gimps classes that can normally use techs to heal to a degree (ie fo/te/bo). at the very least, they could've had it be like, 5% damage reduction at one point with 10% healing reduction so as not to completely fuck those over who dont want it and would like to be able to be healed by others in a pinch. since it's a mandatory skill for ET main.
    Ya i wanted it that way too until i logged in after maint and saw the numbers finally
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    That's exactly why Damage balancer is mandatory and why the Healing reduction is always at 100%.
    Etoile Doesn't heal via techs or other means, only mates. Its part of the Class Idendity (while also revitalizing the stale Healing meta a little.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    That's exactly why Damage balancer is mandatory and why the Healing reduction is always at 100%.
    Etoile Doesn't heal via techs or other means, only mates. Its part of the Class Idendity (while also revitalizing the stale Healing meta a little.
    Agree, lifesteal meta was OP since Guld Milla and they nerfed almost every weapon with similar potential, IIRC some are even multiple times, with few exceptions like Chainsaw or Elder Pain which basically have no damage potential at all.
    “Even If you’ve only got a 1% chance of winning, but you convince yourself you’re gonna lose, that 1% becomes 0%.” – Lina Inverse

https://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-station-37-recap/

They revealed the skills here so everyone had 2months of awareness, the only thing we didnt know was by how much since Segas thing is keep the skill numbers secret until the class is released now
    PSO2 NGS

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    i havent tested if the damage balancer affect the braver heal ring(also i have to check the passive it self) and summoner heal ring , does anybody tested that yet?

also knowing that definily give the etoile , the essence of the cast in previous games

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    summoner heal ring
    I have it - 1HP/tick too.