Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Because TMGs are bad. All I want is Hero TMG buffs.
    then what? more buffs? it doesnt need them, TMG's will never compete with Hero Sword, it'll be lucky enough to match Talis DPS

EDIT: in all honesty, re-work TMG's on Hr, as excited as I was to see them get the Successor treatment, they just dont feel right in terms of gameplay to use.
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Dec 28, 2019 at 04:30 PM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

i asked for more compund techniques using more elemental combinations beside the ones we already have ,

also asked to change the execution of the UH fields , like i said back when UH naberius was release ; make a rotation of diferent planets per day .
    example : day 1 UH lilipa , day 2 UH naberius and so on but also with this detail : first rotation we have desert , forest , coast and shironia : then in the second rotation we get tunnels, tundra , seabed,kuron . well you guys got my point

and for finish , in the final section of the poll i said everything except pvp and riding quest (like seriusly who will miss that auditive torture )

I started writing down ideas a month ago or so in anticipation of the next survey.

We certainly need hr boost to get fixed, what Sega did with hr boost was a worse temporary bandaid than limiting Magatsu to 4 runs per ship because people were able to finish a run in like 30 seconds instead of fixing the massive class inbalance at the time.
    There is not even a cd for losing hr boost so almost nothing has changed aside from being able to slowly refill hr boost with counters.
    The problem is still that you get punished harshly, losing a large chunk of dps which only rises again slowly, for getting hit once by just about anything in UH.
    All gitguds and stuff aside, it's simply not fun at all. The only real fix is still to raise hr dmg as a whole while reducing the max damage buff hr boost provides so losing it is still notable, but not nearly this much. E.g. the 20% of gu's hightime.

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    make daily boost account based no?
    because i'm tired of running them on all characters
    Amen.

Also:[*]lockon on enemy closest to direct line of sight as long as within certain range for melee / weapon range x1.2 for longer range (lockok has been FUBAR since ep 1 and sometimes can make you turn 170°)[*]autopickup for 10* and rarer items
    check item price from items already placed in my shop without having to take them out again[*]can lock every type of item (tickets, etc.), silly that we can't lock all items, we can even lock some stacakble stuff like room items but not others[*] don't change cam at all for lobby action test in beauty salon, it's broken atm and the cam doesn't even focus on you but often above your head and you can' barely see anything[*]lock accessory in place even when character moves (e.g. close to arm, won't change even when attacking)[*]allow all accessories to change position / size / angle a lot (new salon option per accessory slot), i.e. position / angle / size of a lot of accessories can be changed barely 10% and it's boring as hell[*]+30 ok to change weapon form [*]let us make camos with weapon form passes (needs more passes or whatever)[*]let us change the looks of units[*] let us buy 3 day Shop passes directly for 10-20 cubes (or FUN ticket trade in but far less than 40, cause they're 2 cubes apiece)[*]let us search in all categories of fashion in the salon, I got dozens of face / body paints and find the same with such icons and differences is a chore[*]let us put up 50 items for sale in the shop, 30 is not enough (needs additional pass or whatever)

HERO[*] raise range of hr finish for all weapons, especially tmg and raise talis finish dmg cause it misses so easily (target moves away)[*]too big focus on sword, buff tmg / talis, yeah single weapon class with niche uses for the other 2 weapons gets old

BOUNCER[*] make Serpen Blazer's pot effect of trippling Vinto Gigue's kick range a class skill or just add for free[*] Strike Gust T0 climbing rate reduction, atm you have to quit every few seconds cause you move out of range of the target[*] Heavenly Kite craft (or change) to stay at same height if used in midair, be able to hit ground target when doing mini jump > kite

FIGHTER[*] reduce td gear dmg buff but power up pas, it's still bs and you have to waste ~4-5s every time target moves to far (normals are not that good over long distance or target moving away repeatedly), run out of pp or get hit to max gear again and it's annoying af, not to mention it means usign td on mobs is all but pointless when the actual pas are not bad for mobs[*] for the love of god buff td / knuckle range, even with the ring the range is pathetic for several pas of either weapon[*] surprise dunk horizontal movement same when used in midair (maybe with craft) [*] Acro Effect can't really combo (if you got Tornado T0), need a craft for no movement afterward hits or something[*] chase skills still almost useless, should work with jellen and add a class skill to apply jellen[*] halfline / deadline slayer too weak, raise value or change to %

GUNNER[*]sat aim range far too short, misses way too easily[*]reduce gear depletion rate / increase gain rate (with class skill?)[*]IF 0 has max hits + final hit with single button press instead of tapping, which also risk accidentally using it again but without ja

HUNTER[*]relax ja timing for all partizan pas and attacks (it's silly ja is much more relaxed for all other hu and fi weapons)[*]volg raptor way to cumbersome and expensive, lower cost (and maybe dmg) and speed up animation, I use it cause of the dps but honestly it's barely a fraction as fun as skipping it and just annoys me[*]WL too slow compared to Sword & Partizan, buff speed of normals and some pas[*]speed up Zenith final hit, far too slow at the moment and misses a lot

BRAVER[*]remove delay between activating katana finish and doing damage, it misses easily for targets like chrome / gryphon whom Sega loves to put in every non story eq[*]Sharp Bomber 0 range way too short, with the movement defaulting back it's easy to miss targets that move a lot[*]katana gear depletion far too fast, kazami still too important, [*]buff Tsukimi[*] Gekka craft without jump[*]not enough charge pas to make it useful anymore, change to katana / bow +10% falt buff or something[*] torrential arrow craft without delay / simply remove delay entirely [*]gravity arrow far too short, cant combo with torrential arrow or sharp bomber T0 combo atm (sharp can hit but only with a near perfect ja)

PHANTOM[*]make stealth charge an all class skill[*]mark skills work with blue mark but are weaker than with purple mark[*]marker skills effect amount is based on targets ???

TECHER[*]pa lvl 2 charge time far too long, near worthless at the moment[*]pa dmg + pa lvl 1 charge dmg too low, can't compare to normals

GUNSLASH[*]regenschlag autoaim 60° only, at the moment bs 170° autoaim making dashing annoying[*]buff all damage to be able to compete with other weapons

FORCE (techniques)[*]Nafoie projectile speed far too slow, almost always misses, dot worthless, e.g. need a high speed projectile +no flames dot craft or something[*]Ilfoie craft for no delay [*]Ilbarta craft that does max dmg on 3rd/4th hit but lower dmg [*]skill that allows double charge for more dmg for all techs (make it standout from ph)

At the moment there a f***ton of pas / techs / finishers that are slow as hell / have pitiful range and can miss really easily, this greatly reduces the fun of playing many of the classes
    This has literally nothing to do with balance and all with poor game design and pointlessly inconveniencing the player, all you need for proper balance is change some numbers, not make stuff annoying and frustrating.

I'll probably put something in regarding a L ring for hero to have an ability to warp to a talis marker with any weapon (just like in the opening video) rather than it being talis exclusive. Also requesting for dark blast to be given a skill for time extension for like 5-10m exp per 1 second extra duration that's uncapped in how high it can be raised, only unlocked after you've fully capped it, since Idunno about you guys but I'm sitting on like 550-770m exp for various db's, all skills maxed long ago. As far as skill balance stuff, I'd put in a request for some of these:
    - aerial advance to be changed entirely to something that's actually usable
    - photon flare to be changed from flat stat to a % based skill, same for things like halfline/deadline/pp slayer
    - automate deadline to start from trimates and work backwards, instead of the opposite.
    - craft mastery to be changed to something relevant
    - RA bullet rework in general, especially bind bullet
    - a L/Full guard ring that blocks all status effects (mirage/shock/burn/panic/freeze/poison/STUN, jellen/bind/'injury' or whatever it's called are optional), made by combining all 6 +20 status guard R rings

and most importantly
    - damage balancer to also invalidate automate, period, otherwise addition of an automate halfline L skill ring for other class combinations to be able to enjoy the immortality.

I'm sure there was more, like tab targetting/selection being broken for 6 episodes when using kb/m, but eh.

I'll not speak about complicated stuff here - it's just to much of them to list. Just when I'll get my comfortable camera distance?

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    TECHER[*]pa lvl 2 charge time far too long, near worthless at the moment[*]pa dmg + pa lvl 1 charge dmg too low, can't compare to normals
    That's the point. The PA isn't supposed to replace Normal attacks, its something you prepare charging while the enemy isn't attackable yet.
    What I'd improve on that PA is walking speed increase after the Charge is complete & range of 2nd charge state.

FIGHTER[*] reduce td gear dmg buff but power up pas, it's still bs and you have to waste ~4-5s every time target moves to far
    It takes less than a second to get max gear wut. weapon action -> quick march.

IF 0 has max hits + final hit with single button press instead of tapping
    It's a hold PA wut.
    Last edited by Reilet; Dec 29, 2019 at 10:41 AM.

I started writing down ideas a month ago or so in anticipation of the next survey.

We certainly need hr boost to get fixed, what Sega did with hr boost was a worse temporary bandaid than limiting Magatsu to 4 runs per ship because people were able to finish a run in like 30 seconds instead of fixing the massive class inbalance at the time.
    There is not even a cd for losing hr boost so almost nothing has changed aside from being able to slowly refill hr boost with counters.
    The problem is still that you get punished harshly, losing a large chunk of dps which only rises again slowly, for getting hit once by just about anything in UH.
    All gitguds and stuff aside, it's simply not fun at all. The only real fix is still to raise hr dmg as a whole while reducing the max damage buff hr boost provides so losing it is still notable, but not nearly this much. E.g. the 20% of gu's hightime.

Amen.

Also:[*]lockon on enemy closest to direct line of sight as long as within certain range for melee / weapon range x1.2 for longer range (lockok has been FUBAR since ep 1 and sometimes can make you turn 170°)[*]autopickup for 10* and rarer items
    check item price from items already placed in my shop without having to take them out again[*]can lock every type of item (tickets, etc.), silly that we can't lock all items, we can even lock some stacakble stuff like room items but not others[*] don't change cam at all for lobby action test in beauty salon, it's broken atm and the cam doesn't even focus on you but often above your head and you can' barely see anything[*]lock accessory in place even when character moves (e.g. close to arm, won't change even when attacking)[*]allow all accessories to change position / size / angle a lot (new salon option per accessory slot), i.e. position / angle / size of a lot of accessories can be changed barely 10% and it's boring as hell[*]+30 ok to change weapon form [*]let us make camos with weapon form passes (needs more passes or whatever)[*]let us change the looks of units[*] let us buy 3 day Shop passes directly for 10-20 cubes (or FUN ticket trade in but far less than 40, cause they're 2 cubes apiece)[*]let us search in all categories of fashion in the salon, I got dozens of face / body paints and find the same with such icons and differences is a chore[*]let us put up 50 items for sale in the shop, 30 is not enough (needs additional pass or whatever)

HERO[*] raise range of hr finish for all weapons, especially tmg and raise talis finish dmg cause it misses so easily (target moves away)[*]too big focus on sword, buff tmg / talis, yeah single weapon class with niche uses for the other 2 weapons gets old

BOUNCER[*] make Serpen Blazer's pot effect of trippling Vinto Gigue's kick range a class skill or just add for free[*] Strike Gust T0 climbing rate reduction, atm you have to quit every few seconds cause you move out of range of the target[*] Heavenly Kite craft (or change) to stay at same height if used in midair, be able to hit ground target when doing mini jump > kite

FIGHTER[*] reduce td gear dmg buff but power up pas, it's still bs and you have to waste ~4-5s every time target moves to far (normals are not that good over long distance or target moving away repeatedly), run out of pp or get hit to max gear again and it's annoying af, not to mention it means usign td on mobs is all but pointless when the actual pas are not bad for mobs[*] for the love of god buff td / knuckle range, even with the ring the range is pathetic for several pas of either weapon[*] surprise dunk horizontal movement same when used in midair (maybe with craft) [*] Acro Effect can't really combo (if you got Tornado T0), need a craft for no movement afterward hits or something[*] chase skills still almost useless, should work with jellen and add a class skill to apply jellen[*] halfline / deadline slayer too weak, raise value or change to %

GUNNER[*]sat aim range far too short, misses way too easily[*]reduce gear depletion rate / increase gain rate (with class skill?)[*]IF 0 has max hits + final hit with single button press instead of tapping, which also risk accidentally using it again but without ja

HUNTER[*]relax ja timing for all partizan pas and attacks (it's silly ja is much more relaxed for all other hu and fi weapons)[*]volg raptor way to cumbersome and expensive, lower cost (and maybe dmg) and speed up animation, I use it cause of the dps but honestly it's barely a fraction as fun as skipping it and just annoys me[*]WL too slow compared to Sword & Partizan, buff speed of normals and some pas[*]speed up Zenith final hit, far too slow at the moment and misses a lot

BRAVER[*]remove delay between activating katana finish and doing damage, it misses easily for targets like chrome / gryphon whom Sega loves to put in every non story eq[*]Sharp Bomber 0 range way too short, with the movement defaulting back it's easy to miss targets that move a lot[*]katana gear depletion far too fast, kazami still too important, [*]buff Tsukimi[*] Gekka craft without jump[*]not enough charge pas to make it useful anymore, change to katana / bow +10% falt buff or something[*] torrential arrow craft without delay / simply remove delay entirely [*]gravity arrow far too short, cant combo with torrential arrow or sharp bomber T0 combo atm (sharp can hit but only with a near perfect ja)

PHANTOM[*]make stealth charge an all class skill[*]mark skills work with blue mark but are weaker than with purple mark[*]marker skills effect amount is based on targets ???

GUNSLASH[*]regenschlag autoaim 60° only, at the moment bs 170° autoaim making dashing annoying[*]buff all damage to be able to compete with other weapons

FORCE (techniques)[*]Nafoie projectile speed far too slow, almost always misses, dot worthless, e.g. need a high speed projectile +no flames dot craft or something[*]Ilfoie craft for no delay [*]Ilbarta craft that does max dmg on 3rd/4th hit but lower dmg [*]skill that allows double charge for more dmg for all techs (make it standout from ph)

At the moment there a f***ton of pas / techs / finishers that are slow as hell / have pitiful range and can miss really easily, this greatly reduces the fun of playing many of the classes
    This has literally nothing to do with balance and all with poor game design and pointlessly inconveniencing the player, all you need for proper balance is change some numbers, not make stuff annoying and frustrating.
    i'm glad you're not on the balance team because a lot of this is stuff you just don't understand how to use correctly.

oh my word with this text
    in the case of the classes :

hunter : i just stated this class its the worst to fight on air (magatsu its the perfect example of it
    fighter: the deadline and half line slayer should give buff base on percentange instead of staight stats because the risky part of the class its just not worth
    force: make talis passives been able to use as subclass
    techer: make wand element a passive instead of a toggle skill
    braver: it needs an added value as subclass because figther, hunter and phantom are more viable in that matter
    Bouncer: i just said full jetboots or hybrid have the problem of needing 2 subpallets : 1 for magics and another one for mate items , also more JB PAs
    gunner: it needs the launcher to be their main weapon because of lack of movility and when a gunner use a rifle as plan A ?
    Etoile: it just needs more active skills because it just have 1
    ranger ,hero , phantom are fine to me

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    Bouncer: i just said full jetboots or hybrid have the problem of needing 2 subpallets : 1 for magics and another one for mate items , also more JB PAs
    Why would you need Mate items on a class that has access to Resta.