Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    A L/Full guard ring that blocks all status effects (mirage/shock/burn/panic/freeze/poison/stun/jellen/bind/'injury' or whatever it's called are optional), made by combining all 6 +20 status guard R rings.
    This looks like DC PSO's State/Maintenance (I miss it so much). If that happened, which won't sadly, it would be a R Ring though. But I would gladly sacrifice my R slot for a Burn/Freeze/Shock/Mirage/Panic/Poison immunity.

I've been far more conventional for my answer to this survey : XH for all Free Fields (with a Lv85 Boss at the end), Advance Quests XH... and a fix for XH/UH Bosses who spend more time with head in walls than fighting !

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Why would you need Mate items on a class that has access to Resta.
    in this 2 situations mate items are more viable than resta

1 when there is a lot of minions and there is no break for use resta
    2 with bosses that have constant attacks , like the crimson dragon or anga fungarde , its hard to know with what and when they will attack

this logic i even apply it when i play as a force sometimes

A new 4pt quest take place on a new area on Naberius that gets harder as you complete a depth which uses similar system as O. Masquerade. The deeper you go, aesthetics of the surrounding environment changes into something more creepy. Call it Abyss Quest. Initial limit of depth will be 20, however the content of the quest will be regularly updated. Maps are not heavily randomized. This quest is to create a true callback of the feel of the ruins in PSO.

"A mysterious hole is found in the heart of the corrupted region of ruins near Elder's Seal, a small group of ARKS are required to investigate the area within it."

can someone put this in survey?
    test

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post

how is that you cant find opportunities to Megiverse or Resta when needed even in Dragon? If you dont have aggro then you should have zero issues keeping yourself healed outside mates, even when I played Bo/Hu I never used mates because Resta/Megiverse+ healing SSA's are readily available.

2 with bosses that have constant attacks , like the crimson dragon or anga fungarde , its hard to know with what and when they will attack
    You've been playing this game for years and have fought these bosses just like everyone else numerous, how is it that you havent caught on to its attack patterns? I'm not saying you need to be perfect but you should have been to able to pick up something
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

-Mobility during the Phantom Katana PA Schmetterling
    -Gunslash only advanced class

Thats it, thats all i want.
    Spoiler!

this logic i even apply it when i play as a force sometimes
    That makes literally no sense. Healing with Resta is way more efficient than Mate items. On Fo uncharged Resta is even enough to heal as much as a dimate and like Kril said, both classes can use uncharged Megiverse for a instant full heal.

Kril and Xrosblader : for the mate items , maybe i got used from EP2 and 3 era , and its hard to get rid of that habit , i didnt knew megiverse its that powerful , still i would need 2 subpalletes for bouncer , 1 for magics in order to change JB element(unless anybody can give me a tip on that issue) and another one for skills and atomizers . i play as hybrid Bo/Hu , i dont know if i will have the same issue as full JB Bo/Te (planing that build on my fifth character)

and about the force , i always get the agro on the minions , its not my fault i always attack first :P .

Kril and Xrosblader : for the mate items , maybe i got used from EP2 and 3 era , and its hard to get rid of that habit , i didnt knew megiverse its that powerful , still i would need 2 subpalletes for bouncer , 1 for magics in order to change JB element(unless anybody can give me a tip on that issue) and another one for skills and atomizers . i play as hybrid Bo/Hu , i dont know if i will have the same issue as full JB Bo/Te (planing that build on my fifth character)

and about the force , i always get the agro on the minions , its not my fault i always attack first :P .
    if you are using 3 button gameplay style then you can assign "Weapon action" onto its own separate key, this frees up one slot on your Weapon pallete for JB so you can run 5 Weapon palletes per Element (I'd recomment either Light or Dark on subpallette for the final 6th element) and 1 for DB then all fits on a single subpallettes. This works on cotrollers too as long as you use one with 1 or 2 extra buttons.

maybe opt for 2 palettes for JB with each one having 3 elements to set on your JBs so you have room for other stuff, you don't need all elements on one palette either especially when you know what content you're running so you set yourself with specific ones. 3rd palette can be set for DB's I guess.

Also if you're doing Bo/Hu with mates, don't you have Automate? and I suggest you do Bo/Ph for JB main, its extremely good
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

All I want is for them to add universal "finish" type moves for classes like HU instead of sticking it onto just sword.