Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    maybe opt for 2 palettes for JB with each one having 3 elements to set on your JBs so you have room for other stuff, you don't need all elements on one palette either especially when you know what content you're running so you set yourself with specific ones. 3rd palette can be set for DB's I guess.

Also if you're doing Bo/Hu with mates, don't you have Automate? and I suggest you do Bo/Ph for JB main, its extremely good
    nice idea for BO/PH , my fourth character have phantom as core class , i was already building him to be full DB with break stance but its not viable for JB , i will give it a shot.

about automate , i just invested 6 points , because if i put more , i wouldnt realise when did all my mates items got spended

Xrosblader: unfortunly i dont play with control , i got to used with a keyboard in this game . ( i only use a control on fighting games and any 2d game)

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

we need more quests like large ship infiltration

we need to break away from the Flavor of the Month quest pattern

im still disappointed they didn't use the main/free match system for a greater variety of quests. it'd be nice to start up any random weird quest with a "main" charge, and get a bunch of arks-for-hire to fill in who are running in "free" mode, you get to roll on whatever quest you are running, and the people who filled in get rewarded in some form of badge they can use on stuff like vaguely relevant affixing fodder or something. it was a good idea when they did that with buster quests; it's just a shame that people didn't like buster quests enough that they didn't continue doing it for more quest types

oh yeah and it was also dumb that we couldn't do free matches for grade 3 once we unlocked main match advanced; it kinda turned grade 3 into an elemental plain of wailing and gnashing of teeth

lets see i'd want...

general changes: make all Unit SSA's into sell-able 13* capsules, make a left ring that gives you Tokyo dash, add complex PAs to the remaining non tech/successor classes, make step advance and dive roll advance into 1 SP skills, make a Craft Mastery Right ring.

Hunter: reduce cost PP of Vol Graptor by 5, relax JG timing of Ignition Parry, make Grapple Charge track and home in on targets better and in mid air

Fighter: make half-line, dead-line, and PP slayer into Percent damage up skills for 5 SP each, 3% for half, 5% for dead, 5% for PP slayer, make limit break insurance not apply both the Limit break CD and the penalty CD to the player (pick one and leave it at that)

Ranger: buff AOE and power of grenade shell and piercing shell, buff speed and power of cluster bullet, allow poison and upper traps to be thrown and stick to walls, buff power and AOE of all trap skills by at least 2x.

Gunner: give sat aim a craft to make it into the PvP sat aim, re-work aerial advanced so that it boosts damage while PLAYER is in air, not target.

Force: make photon flare, photon flare advanced, and photon flare after burst into 5 SP and percent skills, 5% for photon flare, 5% for photon flare advanced, 2% for Photon flare after burst.

Techer: add new skill for 20% Damage boost when at 100% PP, add new skill for 20% Damage bonus to all techs cast as Techer main. Make wand lovers and wand gear element into passive skills, reduce overall charge time of heavy hammer by 1 second, 1.5 seconds for first charge, 3 seconds for full charge, remove hitstop from all wand normals.

Braver: reduce PP cost of all bow PAs by 5, Increase animation speed of Katana Combat finish.

Bouncer: Make craft mastery into 1 SP skill, make dodge auto field apply to both JB neutral shift dodge and Photon blade escape

Summoner: make a new skill for a super move or special summon, there's a lot of ways to do this, let all Tacts be affixable, and improve potentials on all tacts, create candy fusion/crafting system for making more different kinds of candy.

Hero: allow hero dodge to be able to dodge more than 1 attack at a time, buff all TMG PAs and normal attacks by 20%

Phantom: adjust/add tree skills to make more skills usable for subclasses 47 SP is terrible, reduce PP cost of all katana PAs by 3, increase power of all katana PAs by 5%

Etoile: adjust windows for various Etoile inputs, this is not for JA windows this is for chase and shift action inputs, speed up normal attacks for DS and wand.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrei View Post
    Ranger: buff AOE and power of grenade shell and piercing shell, buff speed and power of cluster bullet, allow poison and upper traps to be thrown and stick to walls, buff power and AOE of all trap skills by at least 2x.
    i think a lot of the changes you suggested have good merit. however, this one in particular is completely unnecessary (besides grenade shell). piercing shell is one of rifle's highest DPS PAs when used correctly, and poison trap already does a lot of damage as a DoT.

also i find it amusing that you seem to want to buff other classes, but only think br needs a few PP reductions and improved kc when it's dps is kind of... dog shit in a lot of situations.

So you're all keep speaking here about classes and dps stuff.. what about game improvements?
    Where's hide empy palette option? Or weapon model size scaling? Adjustable interface? Adjustable camera distance?
    Weapon action on a subpalette? Rebinding subpalette buttons from numbers to anywhere?
    And many many of others here we'll never get applied...

And yep, I want new Expert requirements to come which contains not just to clear stuff (it's always can be cheesed by some classes) but achivements like "Hit all four Elder Arms with 999999 in one strike"
    Last edited by Zulastar; Jan 4, 2020 at 09:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    So you're all keep speaking here about classes and dps stuff.. what about game improvements?
    Where's hide empy palette option? Or weapon model size scaling? Adjustable interface? Adjustable camera distance?
    Weapon action on a subpalette? Rebinding subpalette buttons from numbers to anywhere?
    And many many of others here we'll never get applied...

And yep, I want new Expert requirements to come which contains not just to clear stuff (it's always can be cheesed by some classes) but achivements like "Hit all four Elder Arms with 999999 in one strike"
    while I agree about game improvements, that kind of requirement is silly because it would require very specific classes to achieve, which is dumb and alienating for no reason. Expert requirements are fine in my book, the goal is to be able to complete most UH quests in a relatively decent time frame, and so far Expert provides that in almost all occasions.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    while I agree about game improvements, that kind of requirement is silly because it would require very specific classes to achieve, which is dumb and alienating for no reason. Expert requirements are fine in my book, the goal is to be able to complete most UH quests in a relatively decent time frame, and so far Expert provides that in almost all occasions.
    I personally would rather have expert requirements be implemented on a per-class basis with their own unique trials to complete; like actual quests crafted explicitly to test you on if you know what your class is capable of and can pull it off reliably enough. These expert trials would also make you use a specific loadout of gear in order to reduce variables, but they would still give you opportunity to adjust your pallet/subpallet before you begin.

like they do this for the class training quests, and they even had it working for that old ARKS Grand Prix challenge quest that they only kept around for a limited time for no good reason

EDIT: I'll always point to this one time that a friend of mine (bless their heart) made it into running Heaven and Hell on katana braver without even knowing you could block in this game.

EDIT2: I think they said on a dev stream at some point that whenever the next expert update happens, they are interested in making per-class trials or something. I could be misremembering
    Last edited by Zorak000; Jan 4, 2020 at 02:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrei View Post
    Techer: add new skill for 20% Damage boost when at 100% PP, add new skill for 20% Damage bonus to all techs cast as Techer main.
    Honestly, with how tiny the T-ATK gap is between Liberate Wand and Talis and how much more fun Talis are now that they implemented a Ring and Aerial movement for it, I'd be completely fine if Sega gave Te a Talis exclusive mainclass Tech DMG skill. While this isn't true for most weapons, the S5 for wands pretty much forces Wand players to affix for S-ATK so it would be neat if Talis could serve as a T-ATK weapon.

And if they do that, give Te a Dex Mag.

I've finally put in my 2 cents before the night's end. I noted about Force and Techer's skill trees needing to be looked at and not ignored regarding its... dilapidated skills remaining in there. As far as requests go, I'd like for them to update this game to run up to 4K resolution and allow the UI to change color. I also mentioned that they should majorly update mags so they're not sitting there as old content stat boosts. And lastly, they've ignored it for 7 years straight, but I want them to do Sonic's Birthday proper and bring back Chao and Omochao mags. I miss those mags a lot, and I managed to raise one on PSOGC. I'd love to have it on my main again.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Looks like I got to it too late.
    Survey is gone now.