Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

More AIS costumization would be nice and it would make AIS quests less meh. Also, why not a TD EQ taking place in Amduskia? It would look really cool.
    Last edited by rokkuman; Dec 27, 2019 at 05:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I'm curious why you keep saying this. They aren't supposed to be rare anymore. Adding a sink for them would just make weapon category changing more of a hassle for people who do it often.
    I'm referring to the unit related materials. Outside of crafting Timed Abilities for XQ, I don't remember any other use for them.

someone give me a precise run down on why we need more Hero buffs when the class is already good as is because all that keeps running through my mind is "casual problems".

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    PSO2 team do take these survery into account.
    I'll take them more serious if I actually see them care about Fighter and actually give it some proper buffs.

also buff Ph pp recov's on Katana norms and I'll be a happy camper
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Dec 27, 2019 at 09:43 PM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

make daily boost account based no?

because i'm tired of running them on all characters

I want the Shift palette button to also shift other buttons on a controller to bind more shortcuts. I can easily do that on PC but going to console is a pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    I'm referring to the unit related materials. Outside of crafting Timed Abilities for XQ, I don't remember any other use for them.
    Oh, well you named the weapon ones. They gold unit mats are currently used to upgrade the novel units into liberate, but yeah, in that case I agree, there needs to be something more consistent to use them for in the long term.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    someone give me a precise run down on why we need more Hero buffs when the class is already good as is because all that keeps running through my mind is "casual problems".
    Because TMGs are bad. All I want is Hero TMG buffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Oh, well you named the weapon ones. They gold unit mats are currently used to upgrade the novel units into liberate, but yeah, in that case I agree, there needs to be something more consistent to use them for in the long term.
    ...I just realized it -.- Thanks for pointing it out.

Personally the problem i have with hero is that despite being focused around Counters, the class is worse at it than Phantom.
    Not every PA can counter and you can only counter in the moment, you can't keep it for better opportunities like Phantom does.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Personally the problem i have with hero is that despite being focused around Counters, the class is worse at it than Phantom.
    Not every PA can counter and you can only counter in the moment, you can't keep it for better opportunities like Phantom does.
    that's more of a balancing act since Hero counter is far more DPS, and now just gives way too many rewards to just be stored at will. Sure, it feels kind of stiff after Phantom but that's just how things are. When you think about it, it's more of an issue tied to how Ph just does pretty much everything
    I do agree the main issue with Hero lies in weapon usage. TMG being PP battery while Talis is Gear battery is kind of huuuh.
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Dec 28, 2019 at 07:18 AM.

BUFF OFF META MORE REEEEE