Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

They really love their reflect mechanic. As per usual, I miss some hidden features (unexpected shortcut, hidden spawns, whatever) and the fight gets old very quickly, but they did some work on the boss. I really don't get their reward mechanic though. What good would a golden key be after the 10000 points?
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

i finally tried the LQ , for starters , it should be an EQ , that weird slime its the most dangerous thing i ever seen in this game and be ready sega its gonna use it a lot

also why some magatsu proyectiles cant be deflected ?

Ph can keep dashing back and forth pass that poison and throw out counter like forever

I am going to reach 500 points for the freebies and stop. Feature quests feel way faster for badges(and less tedious), and beside the low chance of a trigger dropping, this LQ doesnt seem to have any drops worth the hassle.

I just soloed it on XH and it was a lot more fun. Still not something I want to spam for hours, but if it was on the daily rotation I'd do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    it was a joke, nothing serious
    Well, it's this kind of forum where "gitgud" is seen by most people as a legit reply to virtually anything, especially saying you don't like something so it didn't look like a joke >_<

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    Well, it's this kind of forum where "gitgud" is seen by most people as a legit reply to virtually anything, especially saying you don't like something so it didn't look like a joke >_<
    his joke is so out of place that idk how someone would take it serious
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

well i just accidentaly comfirm you can do the whole campaing by spaming feature quest , i was spaming that with a cousin yesterday

so whats next yamato in space ?

sooooo.... boring got my lib key then just idk fuck

I really wish the LQ drop rates werent so horrid, its like hey, we're finally off Lv85 mobs but we have those exact low drop rates in UH with Lv91 mobs. Makes no sense why they're doing it this way and that fact that they're just doing this one LQ until Feb is just so dumb. How do you expect people to want to keep playing once they hit 500pts or 1000pts? (or just getting they're Lib Key and being done with it). Even the trigger version has the same drop rates which makes even less sense since all that did was add a Lib Key to the drop pool which naturally its at an abyssmal rate.

im running for 13* SSA unit drops but hell, i can barely get a 13* to drop much less the LQ triggers and I might end up going back to Infiltrator UQ
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers