Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

absolutely should have been a mechanic. now it's a proper skill instead of one of the 85 skills that's has to be up for debate whether you should use it or not.

I can still remember the time LBI saved my hide when I fought depth999 Masquerade.

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    debatable sure since depending on what you're doing you may or may not need the 15%

that being said, LBI is absolutely not a casual skill and is required in some content. cant remember if it was required in endless or required to be removed for endless tho lmao
    it's require in certain content like Endless of course but its something grab in specific content and not ALL the time otherwise say goodbye to your DPS. Hell a dam Te out DPS's Fi outside LB, its pathetic. Ya you could use the same excuse thats been going on for years "can't do DPS if you're dead on the floor!" aka git gud with Fi otherwise don't bother grabbing it. The fact that you need to stay alive in the first place to reset the timer on the CD is another indication that you should already be competent enough to survive with the class during the duration of LB considering that you can take at least 2 hits before you die during that.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Having you LBI save your life and get *some* DPS done at all
    Vs
    straight up dying
    I wonder what gives more DPS

Frankly this "successful LB resets Penalty" should've been a mechanic since launch
    LBI shouldn't even have the CD in the first place if you want to play it that way or in fact remove the skill all together and replace it with something else, again, outside specific content that would warrant this the only outcome is: git gud. I know, its a hard pill to swallow when it takes someone to actually learn the class at a high level to understand the flaws of that skill
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Based on that survey .... I wonder if Fo will get a buff o-o

Also .... best of all (for me) ... Calamity Bullet!! \o/
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Based on that survey .... I wonder if Fo will get a buff o-o

Also .... best of all (for me) ... Calamity Bullet!! \o/
    It's kinda ironic for me that Fo aged worse than Te.
    The shortcomings of the only "viable" build (for lack of a better term) forcing you into 2 low HP classes (Fo/Te) and the over reliance on Te as a subclass, since half of Force's skill tree is on Te, is really biting Fo in the ass nowadays. Im not talking strictly about element masteries but PP Restore & PP Convert feel like skills Fo can't live without while Te would see more benefits from skills that recover PP outside of natural PP regeneration (be it Normal attacks or pp per X seconds). Honestly a buff to Force wont fix anything. I think Sega needs to overhaul these Classes and Separate them from another completely. I doubt Sega is willing to make such a complex redesign.

It's kinda ironic for me that Fo aged worse than Te.
    The shortcomings of the only "viable" build (for lack of a better term) forcing you into 2 low HP classes (Fo/Te) and the over reliance on Te as a subclass, since half of Force's skill tree is on Te, is really biting Fo in the ass nowadays. Im not talking strictly about element masteries but PP Restore & PP Convert feel like skills Fo can't live without while Te would see more benefits from skills that recover PP outside of natural PP regeneration (be it Normal attacks or pp per X seconds). Honestly a buff to Force wont fix anything. I think Sega needs to overhaul these Classes and Separate them from another completely. I doubt Sega is willing to make such a complex redesign.
    what force needs its nerf elemental mastery 1 cost to 5 , buff photon flare to give percentage bonus and maybe change the status chance bonus of it to just be 1 point and that point give 30% bonus chance (even with 10% bonus chance its good enough which demand 1 point right now)

anyway at the end of the day force as subclass its only worth for magical techer ,

also in the survey i asked for more elemental combinations techniques , like a horizontal fire tornado that its a fire and wind compound tech for example or even a mist made of ice and fire that nulls the agro on you and nearby players :P

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    what force needs its nerf elemental mastery 1 cost to 5 , buff photon flare to give percentage bonus and maybe change the status chance bonus of it to just be 1 point and that point give 30% bonus chance (even with 10% bonus chance its good enough which demand 1 point right now)
    This will fix nothing about the class.

Give FO 3 new skills:
    Basic Tech PP Save - Reduce the costs of Basic non-support Techniques (Foie, Barta, Zonde, Zan, Grants, Megid)
    Intermediate Tech PP Save - Reduce the costs of Intermediate Techniques (Gi-, Ra-, Sa-)
    Advanced Tech PP Save - Reduce the costs of Advanced Techniques (Na-, Il-)
    Like Territory PP Save, they have 5 points each for -3/-4/-5/-6/-7 cost

This way it will not be a straight out buff because getting all of them would cost 15 skill points, which means that something will have to be sacrificed (I don't follow the meta but I would be surprised if current FO builds have 15 points to spare that are now spent on "useless" skills). It could also bring out new builds, with some FOs emphasizing the Basic techs, others the Intermediates, others the Advanced, though I guess a clear meta would be found.

The above would alleviate a lot of FO's PP problems by allowing them to have near infinite PP for some cases (for example with Efficient crafts) without needing PP Convert, PP Restorate or Super Treatment, just with the regular 5PP/sec combined with Charge PP Revival. So FO would be able to use other subclasses. They'd still lose Element Weak Hit and the Wind/Light/Dark 144% multipliers though by not picking TE.
    Last edited by Dark Mits; Feb 20, 2020 at 12:59 PM.

This will fix nothing about the class.
    if status effects were relevant thats where photon flare would shine

and Darkmits your ideas for FO are great

Sega could also add Fo skills that do something with compound techs (more damage/reduced PP costs/?????).

They could also add more compound techs, maybe to make the set of them into a more well rounded offering. This would help Te too, but the Fo skills I proposed would make them help Fo more if they are correctly designed.

It could also be time for Sega to revisit skills like Freeze Ignition.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9