Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Give FO 3 new skills:
    Basic Tech PP Save - Reduce the costs of Basic non-support Techniques (Foie, Barta, Zonde, Zan, Grants, Megid)
    Intermediate Tech PP Save - Reduce the costs of Intermediate Techniques (Gi-, Ra-, Sa-)
    Advanced Tech PP Save - Reduce the costs of Advanced Techniques (Na-, Il-)
    Like Territory PP Save, they have 5 points each for -3/-4/-5/-6/-7 cost

This way it will not be a straight out buff because getting all of them would cost 15 skill points, which means that something will have to be sacrificed (I don't follow the meta but I would be surprised if current FO builds have 15 points to spare that are now spent on "useless" skills). It could also bring out new builds, with some FOs emphasizing the Basic techs, others the Intermediates, others the Advanced, though I guess a clear meta would be found.

The above would alleviate a lot of FO's PP problems by allowing them to have near infinite PP for some cases (for example with Efficient crafts) without needing PP Convert, PP Restorate or Super Treatment, just with the regular 5PP/sec combined with Charge PP Revival. So FO would be able to use other subclasses. They'd still lose Element Weak Hit and the Wind/Light/Dark 144% multipliers though by not picking TE.
    It would make Fo/Te's PP regen beyond infinite, so it will helps other combos but it makes Fo/Te even more appealing. Not only that, you have Genon for instant PP recov already.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Do we have any idea what/if su will be getting stuff in the upcoming months?

Quote Originally Posted by Weaponslash View Post
    Do we have any idea what/if su will be getting stuff in the upcoming months?
    despite takts and maybe 15* eggs (not sure on this one , i heard about it months ago)

what we need its more pets like an spider that can inflict specific status effects and have CC or a boxing scorpion just like DB apprentice form who also inflicts status effects XD

dont question me i like savotage tactics

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    despite takts and maybe 15* eggs (not sure on this one , i heard about it months ago)

what we need its more pets like an spider that can inflict specific status effects and have CC or a boxing scorpion just like DB apprentice form who also inflicts status effects XD

dont question me i like savotage tactics
    Chao Pet
    Pannon Pet
    Dark Gunner (or Claw) Pet
    Jaggo Pet
    Belra Pet (Can attack with it's arms like a projectile and cause status effects).
    Del Rappy pet (Bring Del Rappy back!)

We already got a Rappy Pet, so we should/could get pets of other PS enemies.
    Del Rappy could be an alternate skin of Rappy. I would be fine with that.

Quote Originally Posted by [Ayumi] View Post
    Chao Pet.
    a chao pet , OMG sega why you havent release cream as NPC partner , she is Sega proto summoner :O

i googled delrappy and i said : WTF its that thing

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    a chao pet , OMG sega why you havent release cream as NPC partner , she is Sega proto summoner :O

i googled delrappy and i said : WTF its that thing
    I would say a corrupted Rappy Gugg, but it existed before a Rappy Gugg.

I'm actually surprised they didn't make a Rappy Gugg enemy. Didn't say in replacement of the Emperappy (as I like Emperappy), but I can see them side by side with the Barbarillipans.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    It would make Fo/Te's PP regen beyond infinite, so it will helps other combos but it makes Fo/Te even more appealing. Not only that, you have Genon for instant PP recov already.
    True. But that is also the point; if FO with any non-TE sub manages to have no PP issues (or at least regular PP issues on par with every other class), then the utility of TE sub as PP battery is diminished.

On a side note, do Fo/X builds "work" if the player uses R/PP Convert ring?

True. But that is also the point; if FO with any non-TE sub manages to have no PP issues (or at least regular PP issues on par with every other class), then the utility of TE sub as PP battery is diminished.

Fo/Ph while still having the benefits I would from being a Fo/Te still...
    ...One can dream...

(Not a fan of Phantom's Rod.)

Works as well as a hotwheel with a F'ed up tire.

Fo isn't the most frustrating class to play right now because of its Damage or PP management.
    Fo is frustrating to play because you are a glass cannon for no reason other than class identity. While also being locked to pretty much a single subclass because skills that should be on the Force Tree are on Techter's for some reason and because Talis related skills (which imo suit Te more) are locked on Fo for some reason, one of the Worst Subclass a Te could choose from.

Te gives 1.58x to wind, light, and dark (1.72x weakpoint) yes

Did you know that fi, su, et, and ph all give a near similar and some higher multiplier that ALSO applies to fo eles?

The entire point of te sub is the pp sustainability it gives. Put that on fo and there is literally no reason to sub te.