Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Reilet View Post
    Put that on fo and there is literally no reason to sub te.
    Which I would prefer.

For Summoner, apart from the 15* eggs (that I'm sure will come), I'd like a "Suspicious Roll" to inflict status effects: 10% rate, only one can be active in a candybox (so putting 2 wouldn't be better), and it inflicts status effects accordingly to the element of the pet.

Also, I'd like that with 15 * pets, Sega introduced a Complex Photon Art for them. I'd call it "One Hat Trick", It would cost three stocks, and it wold be dependent of the pet. For example, Wanda/Jinga would run in a frenzy way around its master, damaging everything in its way, Rappy would call a rappy army and cause an stampede over the enemy, etc.

I like to dream

Quote Originally Posted by DrCatco View Post
    For Summoner, apart from the 15* eggs (that I'm sure will come), I'd like a "Suspicious Roll" to inflict status effects: 10% rate, only one can be active in a candybox (so putting 2 wouldn't be better), and it inflicts status effects accordingly to the element of the pet.

Also, I'd like that with 15 * pets, Sega introduced a Complex Photon Art for them. I'd call it "One Hat Trick", It would cost three stocks, and it wold be dependent of the pet. For example, Wanda/Jinga would run in a frenzy way around its master, damaging everything in its way, Rappy would call a rappy army and cause an stampede over the enemy, etc.

I like to dream
    That would require effort on Sega's part, something they don't really want to put in atm but all that seems pretty cool but 1 Complex PA would be it. I'm still waiting for 15* pet announcements along with a new pet release with it. They're either just going to up the stats and rarity to 15* or every pet that wasnt the starter 3 will hopefully get an evo as well.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by DrCatco View Post

I like to dream
    Instead of a complex PA that's dependent on the pet I'd rather have one that's equally useful across all pets

A "funny" complex PA for Summoner would be to somehow summon all pets the player has and rush through the enemy, similar to how rappies rush through at Rappy Slots sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Instead of a complex PA that's dependent on the pet I'd rather have one that's equally useful across all pets
    Hmm... Then, how about "You're Not Alone": 3 stocks, and for 15 seconds a light clone of your pet will be following it and copying all your pet attacks and PAs. This includes the powerful ones like Torim Spiral, Territory Hit, Maron/Melon Strike, etc. The clone dissapears when the timer ends or if the pet becomes incapacitated.

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    A "funny" complex PA for Summoner would be to somehow summon all pets the player has and rush through the enemy, similar to how rappies rush through at Rappy Slots sometimes.

Or, seeing this is Phantasy Star, they could just make it kind of like an Reverse Rush like in Idola where all the pets one by one rush in with one of their most powerful moves in quickness to attack the enemy. Or maybe make it an AoE attack like Reverse Rush.

(1st 12 seconds only.)

Adjusted Bravers so that their normal state is equal to the current released state.
    I wonder if this means that they are going to buff the damage of braver, or that they going to remove the damage buff from the katana gear (like with sacrifice bite)

Fi need more buffs...
    Also, about that S6 for Fighter, if you use it, do you lose deadline slayer?

Quote Originally Posted by Loyd Azakuya View Post
    I wonder if this means that they are going to buff the damage of braver, or that they going to remove the damage buff from the katana gear (like with sacrifice bite)
    It wouldn't be the first time Sega fixes a class mechanic by making it active all the time.
    I say what this change means is that the 50% crit rate & 30% S-ATK buff will be active all the time
    For PP regeneration & Braver Combination you'll still need Katana Gear Release.