Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default AC SCRATCH: IDOLA Chaos Creed (22 JAN 2020 - 19 FEB 2020)

~~~~~~~~

I am happy that every female IDOLA costume, except Melissa's, is a [Ba]. Also, I want Abeille's hair so badly, but it is probably going to be stupidly expensive like all the hairstyles I want; oh, and I am still disappointed that they didn't release her Rod as a camo.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jan 22, 2020 at 12:40 AM.

Happy with this scratch. Hairs are good(and expensive of course) and I like how most clothing are BA instead of costumes so you can mix and match c:

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

I want everything Abeille except her nails and tattoo.
    Got the outfit, hat, and voice already. Hair way too expensive for me at the moment. Makeup is the same price as the hair unfortunately.

Burned 300+ mil on this already - things just too overpriced again T_T

I had a problem to update my Tablet PC Windows - took 3 hours to update it and PSO2 -32 files were missed so 2 hours for updating + 3 hours for recheck full install so I missed my chance to get some stuff before prices gone to unadequate levels on them like Zola Half Gloves got from 9 mil to 72 in just a 15 miunutes lol. Anyways is just to happy to get Zola Repca Snow [Ba] for just a 1 mil each copy - it's a 7.8 now and seems don't gonna get down anymore...

I still need:
    Zola Pendant - I hope it drops to about 10 mil eventually.
    Abeille Hair - I missed a chance to get it for 42 mil and now it's over 50+, I really didn't expect it to be so expencive
    These fcking magic circles got from 20 mil each to absolute unadequate really fast too - I was unable to get even a last purple one left - this damn messege off bought out or withdrewed goods really piss me off.

Anyways seems there will be no strike anymore till March if I survive in keep playing till than.

And SEGAc after announcing an SG Support Item Scratch released AC one with extremely low SG containers in pool. Good job fcktards. As always.

Why would you burn 300mill on this instead of waiting for things to drop down in price? Theres no rush for phasion
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Why would you burn 300mill on this instead of waiting for things to drop down in price? Theres no rush for phasion
    Nah, it won't drop. Like I miss these 9 mil Zola Half Gloves 'cause I don't really need it and now it's 20+ and gonne drop to about 15 at least.
    Or Zola Repca Snow [Ba] I mentioned earlier too... It'll be so so and doesn't affect a final sum much.

Other thing whole stuff is overpriced as hell - I miss a times when top LA costs 15-20 mil and it was really expencive.

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    Burned 300+ mil on this already - things just too overpriced again T_T

I had a problem to update my Tablet PC Windows - took 3 hours to update it and PSO2 -32 files were missed so 2 hours for updating + 3 hours for recheck full install so I missed my chance to get some stuff before prices gone to unadequate levels on them like Zola Half Gloves got from 9 mil to 72 in just a 15 miunutes lol. Anyways is just to happy to get Zola Repca Snow [Ba] for just a 1 mil each copy - it's a 7.8 now and seems don't gonna get down anymore...

I still need:
    Zola Pendant - I hope it drops to about 10 mil eventually.
    Abeille Hair - I missed a chance to get it for 42 mil and now it's over 50+, I really didn't expect it to be so expencive
    These fcking magic circles got from 20 mil each to absolute unadequate really fast too - I was unable to get even a last purple one left - this damn messege off bought out or withdrewed goods really piss me off.

Anyways seems there will be no strike anymore till March if I survive in keep playing till than.

And SEGAc after announcing an SG Support Item Scratch released AC one with extremely low SG containers in pool. Good job fcktards. As always.
    Question on the magic circles. Do they act like shadows? As in under your feet, do they stay at ground level even when you jump? Or do they follow you and float in the air when you jump?
    If it's the latter, then I don't want it... but if the former I would really like it. I just can't tell from preview.

[Ayumi] I'm wrong person to ask 'cause I still don't have any. As I saw in the Lobby it can turned to 90 degree and be placed on the back too.

Quote Originally Posted by [Ayumi] View Post
    Question on the magic circles. Do they act like shadows? As in under your feet, do they stay at ground level even when you jump? Or do they follow you and float in the air when you jump?
    If it's the latter, then I don't want it... but if the former I would really like it. I just can't tell from preview.
    I got a good look at it today on another player, and it sticks to you, not the ground.

i saw the guy in campship it stick to the ground but his is Et and i didn't pay attention for what he did jump or use pa