Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Calsetes View Post
    As a complete low-effort dope who isn't big into affixing and whatnot, at least not yet...

If I grab the standard stuff from the badge shop, as a Hero, would it be better to upgrade the Novel units into Liberate ones, or don't bother? More attack is good for Hero, but at the same time losing that slight amount of HP and defense means a higher chance of a stray hit knocking down my attack bonus from not losing so much health over the course of a minute or so.

I'll admit, I don't know how the whole calculations pan out or if it even matters at all with how high these numbers are and how relatively small the gap is between them.
    Maybe upgrade one or two, but not the whole set. I personally left a novel rear un-upgraded because if I ever want more atk or pp there's the luminmech rear unit, or the orb one. Hero can probably deal with the lower pp of having a full novel set though. Maybe just get a full set of novel and liberate?

Quote Originally Posted by Calsetes View Post
    As a complete low-effort dope who isn't big into affixing and whatnot, at least not yet...

If I grab the standard stuff from the badge shop, as a Hero, would it be better to upgrade the Novel units into Liberate ones, or don't bother? More attack is good for Hero, but at the same time losing that slight amount of HP and defense means a higher chance of a stray hit knocking down my attack bonus from not losing so much health over the course of a minute or so.

I'll admit, I don't know how the whole calculations pan out or if it even matters at all with how high these numbers are and how relatively small the gap is between them.
    Lib rear/arm and Novel leg will work fine since rear and arm give more options for better down the road if you choose to upgrade from them but its really great to have an Hp unit on you with how hard UH hits
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reilet View Post
    It's noticeable for me because i'm going from 600 total atk unit affix, ~200 hp to ~1000 atk and 1000 hp.
    Um, if I may ask .... that 1000 Atk ..... does that counted with Timed too?
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt