Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by [Ayumi] View Post
    The only issue I have with Dumans are their softened button-like nose that they have that stands out way too much for me at times.
    They have the exact same face options as human and newman characters though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Deumen have a this thing where there is little/no shadow around the bridge of their noses and their nostrils that makes their noses look "softer" than the other races; it's been one of my constant battles when trying to get my light-skinned Deuman's face just right.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jan 28, 2020 at 08:42 PM.

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Deumen have a this thing where there is little/no shadow around the bridge of their noses and their nostrils that makes their noses look "softer" than the other races; it's been one of my constant battles when trying to get my light-skinned Deuman's face just right.
    Yeah. I have my main character and 2nd character the same. When PSO2 1st came out I wanted at 1st to make a Duman since Infinity... but the race didn't exist until later.
    When they gave the free 2nd slot, I quickly made my Human as a Duman and I had issued with the nose as I couldn't get it right and wasn't sure why and thought I just didn't know how to make the nose right (Even using screenshots of my human in the salon as reference).

All was confirmed when someone made the race converter program where I took an actual save of my human and pasted it on my Duman and they still had the soft messed up nose.

I hate it.

I guess I just don't play my deuman enough.

you'd think with how lazy Sega has been with content recently that adding a paid gender/race swap could have been a thing by now, knowing they would make easy money since they already dont much as is
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    you'd think with how lazy Sega has been with content recently that adding a paid gender/race swap could have been a thing by now, knowing they would make easy money since they already dont much as is
    I'm sure it would go down the same category of "not worth it".
    When name changes I think is 1300 AC? Something simple as a name change when if you really have to (as all you would have to redo is level up as titles and such are account/ship bound) is remake the character for just 500AC.

I would guess changing gender/race would be around 1500 to 2000 AC.

Quote Originally Posted by DPShiro View Post
    Played PSO & PSU for countless thousand hours on Dreamcast, Xbox OG, GameCube and 360.
    But no experience with PSO2 since I don’t like pc gaming.

Had some stuff I was curious about, will probably play Force & Ranger like before, so I’m kinda confused about race.
    Always loved Cast and Newmans, so probably try out those.

Ive read that it isn’t too big of a deal, unless you are a Cast force for example. So this means I’ll have to go 2 characters instead of just one?

How are Dumans for both? I will be looking to min/max, as that’s what I find enjoyable, and hopefully I’ll fit in some fashion as well.

Are Dumans comparable to others in both mag/melee?

What races do you recommend for endgame classes and why?

Is it true you can’t change gender or race still?

Is there any difference between male/female except visuals? For example PSU has different stats and animations with weapons

Nice to be back, surprised my old account was still here ^_^
    It's a new ball game my friend. In short:

Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by [Ayumi] View Post
    I'm sure it would go down the same category of "not worth it".
    When name changes I think is 1300 AC? Something simple as a name change when if you really have to (as all you would have to redo is level up as titles and such are account/ship bound) is remake the character for just 500AC.

I would guess changing gender/race would be around 1500 to 2000 AC.
    you think its not worth it but people would be still willing to pay it even with a 1500-2000 AC ration (i was honestly pricing it at least 500-1000). The name change is over priced, why I need to pay 1500ac (roughly $15's) for a simple text edit idk but I've never done it as its "not worth it"

It's a new ball game my friend. In short:
    legit moron if you're really trying to give this guy the impression that skill doesn't mean anything in this game
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

I guess I just don't play my deuman enough.
    Example of my Human and Duman.
    Spoiler!

I DO wish they had the same noses as Humans and Newmans.

Thank you for replying, was some good info!

Speaking of female/male, is there a gallery of outfits available for each? Curious to see how much of a difference it is.
    Also do you buy your outfits in packs or how does that work?

Is there some nice discord’s for PSO2 around?

(slow reply been in for surgery)
    Last edited by DPShiro; Feb 4, 2020 at 02:57 AM.