Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DPShiro View Post
    Thank you for replying, was some good info!

Speaking of female/male, is there a gallery of outfits available for each? Curious to see how much of a difference it is.
    Also do you buy your outfits in packs or how does that work?

Is there some nice discord’s for PSO2 around?

(slow reply been in for surgery)
    Gallery:
    https://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%...82%B9%E3%83%86
    They're split by outfits for male/female/both, layered, and then accessories based on location (head, neck, body, etc).
    It's in JPN, but you could always use google translate to explore a bit easier.

You get them either as a random item through the AC Scratch, or you can let people do that instead and you buy it off them through the player shops with meseta.

Discord:
    https://discordapp.com/invite/pso2

Advice for surgery: Don't go to a doctor that learn all his skills through playing the Operation Board Game.

Wow that site was messy, just wanted to check out some quick pics lol

If I choose a female Cast, I can use both cast parts and all human stuff right? Just not the Newman ears?

The more videos I watch, the less fun Ranger/Force seems compared to old games. Like clunky and slow. Although Phantom seems interesting

Super hyped though, not many days left ^_^

Cast don't have ears but you can put some accessory on it

If I choose a female Cast, I can use both cast parts and all human stuff right? Just not the Newman ears?

The more videos I watch, the less fun Ranger/Force seems compared to old games. Like clunky and slow. Although Phantom seems interesting

Provably depends on playstile but I've always enjoyed PSO2 Force more than in any previous game (also I hate chasing enemies so nuking/sniping them is the better option)

Force is more fun in PSO2 than it looks. Techer with it’s Wand Smash is really fun. Only one I don’t like is Summoner.
    4 more days...

Xbox One X ✔️
    4k TV ✔️
    Wireless keyboard ✔️
    Last edited by r00tabaga; Feb 4, 2020 at 08:29 AM.

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Summoner is the only class I am dreading having to level up on my account. I just can't think of a good character to "use" with it, and the playstyle just looks so... oddball.

Eh, maybe my opinion will change after 75 levels of it.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Quote Originally Posted by Calsetes View Post
    Summoner is the only class I am dreading having to level up on my account. I just can't think of a good character to "use" with it, and the playstyle just looks so... oddball.

You most likely won't like it after 75 levels still.

Quote Originally Posted by Reilet View Post
    You most likely won't like it after 75 levels still.
    the main diference up to lvl 85 its : alter ego gives you super armor just like massive hunter

IMO phantom its the best subclass for summoner and techer just for TE/SU combination , and if the Zeinesis takt could be crafted it would be the absolute glory

what i dislike its use bows because its boring , and partizans i never understood how to use them .. actually i barely see people using those weapons

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Yeah. It takes some getting used to with the site. It's the best I've seen though.
    Caseals you can wear everything for females. Your ears are frequency speakers pretty much. You have no actual ears. Just a place where sound would go in for the Casts/Caseals to hear.

It depends on as well on what you're interested in. I find Ranger much faster than the older games. The Launchers play like the grenade of PSU. About as slow. The rifles seems much faster than they were in both PSO of course and you can now move and shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    Provably depends on playstile but I've always enjoyed PSO2 Force more than in any previous game (also I hate chasing enemies so nuking/sniping them is the better option)
    This is why in general I've always hated melee. That's just my personal preference. Before PSO1, I was always more interested in melee. Didn't like the classes for Hunters so... I've went RAcaseal and RAmarl. Have never looked back. Now in PSO2 where things can run and spin and move around frantically, melee is even more annoying having to play fetch with them.

Oh and I should say I know I'm in the minority as I don't like Phantom's Rod to Force's Rod. I rather Force.

I was the same when Summoner 1st was shown before it was released... then after release day, it was one of my most played classes next to Gunner, Bouncer, and Force.
    ...then Hero came out...

If you don't like Su then you can just level it with bonus keys to get it to 75.