Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by [Ayumi] View Post
    This is why in general I've always hated melee. That's just my personal preference. Before PSO1, I was always more interested in melee. Didn't like the classes for Hunters so... I've went RAcaseal and RAmarl. Have never looked back. Now in PSO2 where things can run and spin and move around frantically, melee is even more annoying having to play fetch with them.
    Scared fleeing mobs in PSU made me hate melee too... luckily pso2 close combat weapons can be both fast in movement and wide in range. But nuking still feels better.

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    IMO phantom its the best subclass for summoner
    its literal fact that Su/Ph is the best combo for Su. Creating a Dex Mag will allow you to play Bo/Ph, Br/Ph, and any other combo that Dex can either stack or benefit the class
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Can I use Mags on different characters?
    And is there guides how I should build for each class somewhere?

Is anything bind on character or can every character use whatever it I bank stuff?

Thanks for the input about Forces, might just “look” boring from the videos I’ve seen, maybe someone has a video to link how endgame forces play? =)

How do you all play, 1 main that does all classes or alts? Always loved alt characters in games, but read that this was more suited for 1 main for everything, might be wrong.

Cant wait to see if all the iconic weapons from
    previous games is there ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by DPShiro View Post
    Can I use Mags on different characters?
    And is there guides how I should build for each class somewhere?

Is anything bind on character or can every character use whatever it I bank stuff?

Thanks for the input about Forces, might just “look” boring from the videos I’ve seen, maybe someone has a video to link how endgame forces play? =)

How do you all play, 1 main that does all classes or alts? Always loved alt characters in games, but read that this was more suited for 1 main for everything, might be wrong.

Cant wait to see if all the iconic weapons from
    previous games is there ^_^
    Mags are character bound.
    Aesthetic tickets are character bound, unless you use a second, at which point they become available account-wide. Any Weapons, Armors, Materials, etc. are accessible by all characters on the same Ship as long as they are not in your Inventory or Character Storage.
    You can go any way you want with characters; some people prefer one main with all classes, some spread them out; the main thing to keep in mind is that if you do want to do a single character with multiple classes, you will likely need more than one Mag since the best build for the most part for Mags is Pure ATK (S for Melee classes, R for Ranged classes, and T for Tech classes) and Pure Dex (for Bo, Br, and Ph).
    Last edited by Anduril; Feb 5, 2020 at 01:59 AM.

Wait isn’t ships like previously that you can switch freely when you log in?

Really don’t want to be locked to a different ship/server, that system is really bad

Really don’t want to be locked to a different ship/server, that system is really bad
    Characters are tied to ships they're created on and there are more benefits of having multiple characters on one ship.

You can create characters on other ships tho but they wont share anything between each other except for premium currency and titles.

Ships are separate and you cannot move individual characters between them for free, though you can have characters on different Ships; within each Ship is a set of Blocks that you can freely move between.

you dont have to do all classes on one character unless you want to but then comes the issues of having to build your classes a specific way in case you want to Sub or Main it which now brings the issue of having to buy another tree for that class for it to work well and also having to buy Mags that are also built to compliment those classes. I usually recommend with the 3 free character slots you get is that you do one for Strike, Range & Tech based so that you're utilizing weeklies and allowing a bit more freedom when it comes to certain class builds and less hassle of having to pour more IRL cash into buying the extra's to make things work the way you want them. Up to you, you can have one character play them all and the other 2 play something else specific that you want
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

What ship will people from here choose?

I don’t mind spending some cash on the game, so I will get more slots and storage and whatever’s needed.

What ship will people from here choose?

I don’t mind spending some cash on the game, so I will get more slots and storage and whatever’s needed.
    Majority of English players play on Ship 02 (JP)
    PSO2 NGS