Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default The Chocolate Way 2020 - bad implementation or poor decisions?

Limited to 3 runs, promises of good drops yet 15*'s didnt drop (for me and friends/team mates), Fornis and Tactio drops which no one cares for outside CF's to feed to other gear and lucky 8s drops. Vol UH just gets shredded by the MPA. Instead of the usual 4 weeks its cut to 2 weeks (which we knew already) making it more of a pain to get anything out of this. 3/10

wtf is Sega thinking? are they trying to lose players? can they not grasp that they need player retention? Now theres nothing to do but that you aren't already doing on the daily because they're main idea behind this EQ change was to give more time to the players in already barren content land we're all living in.

Can't wait for Divide Quest to be underwhelming
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

2 weeks is a letdown. I feel itf it was stretched to maybe an hour long EQ with unlimited runs and/or have Feb 14/15th a special day where it runs all day long as a LQ it would decent at least too.That riddle katana is gonna be hard to get but you know these seasonal 15*s will be put into the Xmas EQ at the end of the year (Even that is a crapshhot to deal with).

Quote Originally Posted by cheapgunner View Post
    2 weeks is a letdown. I feel itf it was stretched to maybe an hour long EQ with unlimited runs and/or have Feb 14/15th a special day where it runs all day long as a LQ it would decent at least too.That riddle katana is gonna be hard to get but you know these seasonal 15*s will be put into the Xmas EQ at the end of the year (Even that is a crapshhot to deal with).
    get rid of the 3 run limit, fast mpa's can manage about 5-6 runs, pugs about 4-5. add other 15*'s to this, I saw that the new SSA capsules got added but those are usual more of a pain than 15*s. idk ranting because the first EQ was not very satisfying.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

I still think the whole EQ limit that started... whenever it started (I think it started with EP4?), was a terrible idea.

Unlimited runs would be a nice way to force peeps to get good faster.

Limited runs started with Magatsu because he vaporized so fast it rained Excube every time he shows up.
    test

If I had to guess, 14* and 15* droprate remains low so as to keep demand and prices of Pla- and Emerards/Diards somewhat high.

The limit of 3 runs seems like a bandaid fix, as Meteor Weapon says. Personally I'd prefer for them to make the enemies bulkier so that the EQ lasts longer and so that 3 is the maximum possible number of runs because of lack of output. And increase reward quality/quantity proportionally to match an expected reward/min ratio that feels rewarding to the players and not a waste of time.

I'd like it even more if they stopped with the 5 and 10min EQs (or even 2min EQs, like Arms UH), but with them not having solved the issue with disconnections during any content and being able to rejoin, that's dangerous territory.

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    Limited runs started with Magatsu because he vaporized so fast it rained Excube every time he shows up.
    But wasn't that still after Episode 3?
    I remember he wasn't originally limited until around either the very end of EP3 leading to EP4 or that EP4 already was out.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    good drops yet 15*'s didnt drop (for me and friends/team mates), Fornis and Tactio drops
    You get drops? I get nothing, but eggs.

well unit fodder quality/quantity are great