Default Looking for advice on these BrFi builds

I know Fighter isn't recommended as a sub for Braver but it is what I would like to play with.

https://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skil...indnib0000000f

https://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skil...indnib0000000f

If you want to go sub fighter then you would not want to use range. Much of fighter damage comes from having less then 50% hp and status conditions. You'll want a weapon that can inflict status conditions. Get both brave and wise stance as situation calls. Select at least one fighter weapon so you can switch to it while leveling fighter, unless you get an all class weapon. Try and go for 50% crit early game and more later on as you figure out the game.

A build like this would be good to play with. http://bit.ly/2Hzn4Sx

Pretty sure you have to go Fi/Br for Limitbreak still and you're limited to Katana use only along with crit builds, theres also the issue of having Fi usable Katana's which the only recent one was added to PSO2es as a drop and a variant of the Fornis series. GHNeko might be able to help you better since he dabbled with that combo awhile back.

Also only put one SP into Chase Skills, its essentially a useless skill and max out Dead/Half Line Slayer + Crazy Beat/Heart skills too
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Pretty sure you have to go Fi/Br for Limitbreak still and you're limited to Katana use only along with crit builds, theres also the issue of having Fi usable Katana's which the only recent one was added to PSO2es as a drop and a variant of the Fornis series. GHNeko might be able to help you better since he dabbled with that combo awhile back.

Also only put one SP into Chase Skills, its essentially a useless skill and max out Dead/Half Line Slayer + Crazy Beat/Heart skills too
    Ill find GHNeko and thanks for the suggestions everyone. Are you able to tag people into a post? If not ill send a message.

Quote Originally Posted by Annihilator27 View Post
    Ill find GHNeko and thanks for the suggestions everyone. Are you able to tag people into a post? If not ill send a message.
    No but you can DM here unless you find him on Discord. Hes the guy you go to for non Meta class combos since most of us play Meta (or the normal combos) so he can give you (i think) the tiers when it comes to stuff like Fi/Br, Te/Ra, Fo/Fi etc niche combos that arent exactly good but offer a "unique" way of playing
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

I am in communications with him, Thanks Kril.