Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default I really enjoyed it!!!

I know this is late but i would like to say I really enjoyed the PSO2 Closed beta .....It was actually better than i thought.
    PSO2 (NA):

Ship 2 Hu-lvl 26

Ship 1 Bo lvl 12

Good for you. Now quit dragging your ass and play the superior version that you can play right now.
    -MikonX
    OG PSO2 real (JP) version
    Too many characters to list

Quote Originally Posted by MikonX View Post
    Good for you. Now quit dragging your ass and play the superior version that you can play right now.
    its against his morals to break the law and play a JP version of an MMO coming out in English soon dude. also he wont reply after this since he just posts then disappears
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

You do know when the ENG version gets fully released, the JPN version will be getting updates AFTER the ENG version does right? Because the ENG version will be the superior and newer version.

Too early to judge.

Why is there so much fighting here?Give the guy a freaking break

I would but i just don't have it in me right now,

Quote Originally Posted by [Ayumi] View Post
    You do know when the ENG version gets fully released, the JPN version will be getting updates AFTER the ENG version does right? Because the ENG version will be the superior and newer version.

Really? Where was this said?

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    its against his morals to break the law and play a JP version of an MMO coming out in English soon dude. also he wont reply after this since he just posts then disappears

Ouch.....

On another note i was really impressed withthegameso it wouldn't hurt to make exception.....or 2.
    Last edited by Dhylec; Feb 29, 2020 at 03:30 PM.
    PSO2 (NA):

Ship 2 Hu-lvl 26

Ship 1 Bo lvl 12

Wasn't stated anywhere. The only thing that suggests the NA version being "superior" is the jps acknowledging the population of the cbt and even considering moving for the population

What updates? Fortnite, Gears of War, or Call of Duty collab? NA version can keep that shit.

In all seriousness, that's not going to happen (NA getting substantial content updates before JP) and we all know it.
    -MikonX
    OG PSO2 real (JP) version
    Too many characters to list

what sort of delusion are you under to think this? are you just taking rumors and made up posts as fact that this is going to happen? you've been playing this game for years, get real

and fyi, NA will be getting content drip fed to them for awhile so Successor classes won't be available on full release right away unless they make a change of plan. So there will be some delay in content until theyre actually caught up but man, they are in no way getting content before JP unless its some West collab being added

if you're joking around, cool, im aware of the morons who legitimately believe the fake info being spread
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetFighter2242 View Post
    Ouch.....

On another note i was really impressed withthegameso it wouldn't hurt to make exception.....or 2.
    look im not bashing you exactly but you've been hovering these forums about this game for some time, you've used the excuse already that you didnt have the time or whatever means necessary to play this game YET you were able to make time for a CBT version of the game while a version that already exists at any point time from the moment you started posting here up until now to get a real taste of the game but its excuse after excuse.

im not mad at you but i mean, come on, you could have formed a proper opinion about this game a long time ago without having to play the NA CBT to solidify how you felt. The only thing you would have missed out on is like most of the voice work done, kinda about it
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Feb 18, 2020 at 12:30 AM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers