Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    what sort of delusion are you under to think this? are you just taking rumors and made up posts as fact that this is going to happen? you've been playing this game for years, get real

and fyi, NA will be getting content drip fed to them for awhile so Successor classes won't be available on full release right away unless they make a change of plan. So there will be some delay in content until theyre actually caught up but man, they are in no way getting content before JP unless its some West collab being added

if you're joking around, cool, im aware of the morons who legitimately believe the fake info being spread

look im not bashing you exactly but you've been hovering these forums about this game for some time, you've used the excuse already that you didnt have the time or whatever means necessary to play this game YET you were able to make time for a CBT version of the game while a version that already exists at any point time from the moment you started posting here up until now to get a real taste of the game but its excuse after excuse.

im not mad at you but i mean, come on, you could have formed a proper opinion about this game a long time ago without having to play the NA CBT to solidify how you felt. The only thing you would have missed out on is like most of the voice work done, kinda about it

A long time ago I had a pretty biased opinión on all of the 3D Phantasy Star games, It's not really A good feeling to see a natural conclusión to a franchise only to see it go off the deep end it wben it suddenly gets "brought back"
    For the sake of trying to go for the next big thing. (PSO) Destroying the name vía huge blunder (PSU) Or just outright
    mutilating it beyond compare (PSO2 EP 4, IDOLA) Worse yet you could also pretend You care about a franchise by celebrating a Aniversary only to come out with some something that says You really don't give a damn (Again IDOLA) So i aplogise my Opinión came so late:

I think all of the PSO/PSU games are great games in thier own right but are they capable of carrying the Phantasy Star name? Absolutly not.
    PSO2 (NA):

Ship 2 Hu-lvl 26

Ship 1 Bo lvl 12

I dont know how you can judge a game without playing it and call it being the mutilation of the franchise.(tho EP4 storywise in my opinion is bad, QoL itself is good)

IDOLA I dont know, i dont play it so i cant really judge much other than how DF Theater's battle looked cool.

Saying PSO/PSU not capable of carrying the Phantasy Star name is a massive stretch.
    test

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    I dont know how you can judge a game without playing it and call it being the mutilation of the franchise.
    Sonic 2006...

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Sonic 2006...
    Well i guess it being widely known being terrible then i guess its an exception _(<:3/
    test

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

I mean.... I'd totally be down with a Master Chief outfit for a collab.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Quote Originally Posted by Calsetes View Post
    I mean.... I'd totally be down with a Master Chief outfit for a collab.
    im amaze thats not a launch costume or layered wear along with some gears of war outfits too

i still remember the GOW xbox exclusive skins for lost planet 2

and back to EP4 , i cant deny i was afraid that season was going to kill the game , it was an stupid decision after another and like i said in my last video about it : i try to forgive it , but the time keeps giving me more reasons to hate it

yesterday i got 1 more reason to hate 2016 anime , but thats something for later :/

I won't grind NA as hard as JP... I think I'll do it like ppl who play multiple ships on JP currently. Check the EQ/UQ schedule and pick accordingly
    playerID: redPG
    PSN: redPGC
    XB1: redPG
    Ship 2,4,6

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    im amaze thats not a launch costume or layered wear along with some gears of war outfits too

i still remember the GOW xbox exclusive skins for lost planet 2

and back to EP4 , i cant deny i was afraid that season was going to kill the game , it was an stupid decision after another and like i said in my last video about it : i try to forgive it , but the time keeps giving me more reasons to hate it

yesterday i got 1 more reason to hate 2016 anime , but thats something for later :/
    And yet EP5 managed to be even worse. 99% of my friends stopped playing at that time so I'll be moving to the NA servers. I don't even care about staying behind in terms of content anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    I dont know how you can judge a game without playing it and call it being the mutilation of the franchise.(tho EP4 storywise in my opinion is bad, QoL itself is good)

IDOLA I dont know, i dont play it so i cant really judge much other than how DF Theater's battle looked cool.

Saying PSO/PSU not capable of carrying the Phantasy Star name is a massive stretch.
    I guess by that logic Mega Man X6-8 had every right to be made and Rise of Skywalker is the greatest movie ever.

But That's your opinión.
    PSO2 (NA):

Ship 2 Hu-lvl 26

Ship 1 Bo lvl 12

Quote Originally Posted by rokkuman View Post
    And yet EP5 managed to be even worse. 99% of my friends stopped playing at that time so I'll be moving to the NA servers. I don't even care about staying behind in terms of content anymore.
    and thats how EP5 payed the price for EP4 constant stupidity

1 the most notorius consecuence its the shorten budget which led the team original plan to be fully focus on BQ

2 in consecuence of point 1 QoL didnt change in absolutly nothing (maybe Hans and Revelle COs but im not sure)

3 when puso ni no comic animations came out , i was like : wow incredible how a much more simple format stomp on 2016 anime