Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Did they confirm if the affix transfer thing was just on weapons or was it units too? Units is the main thing I care about regarding this feature.
    『Founder of the Church of Bah-Rehst』

Quote Originally Posted by Suirano View Post
    Did they confirm if the affix transfer thing was just on weapons or was it units too? Units is the main thing I care about regarding this feature.
    At 1:19:02 from what I understand it looks like you can though would be better for someone who can understand japanese to confirm this since I might be wrong about it.

The "not episode 7" part makes me think that the main story of PSO2 ends with EP6, and from there on there will be mini-stories and just general power increase in the form of new equipment and new level caps

Quote Originally Posted by Suirano View Post
    Both units and weapons. They even cover it in an update to the online manual.

http://pso2.jp/players/manual/preparations/upgrade/

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    The "not episode 7" part makes me think that the main story of PSO2 ends with EP6, and from there on there will be mini-stories and just general power increase in the form of new equipment and new level caps
    This is what I'd prefer, you got a lot of these in early PSO2, and you get tons of this type of content in PSO2es. I mean, having a main plot is fine and all but I'd also like to learn more about the other ongoings of ARKS and get some kind of character development for all characters, not just the trainer of the new class in that episode. PSO2es just gave us a funny 6th anniversary side story where a brawl breaks out during a celebration just because they're trying to prove who's stronger (and disagree with the notion that you as the main character are the strongest). We do get some of this in PSO2 proper, but it's not really substantial enough, at least for me.
    Last edited by Lyrise; Mar 25, 2020 at 08:03 AM.

I really wanted the next class to have Fist / Boots / Gunblade, and I cant believe they actually did the gunblade, Im really liking the new class, it looks so fun. Too bad it looks like its only going to be 1 weapon, because they normally show the 3 weapons in the video and they only have 4 months to create the other 2 weapons, hope Im wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Loyd Azakuya View Post
    and they only have 4 months to create the other 2 weapons
    Nah, this whole business about Successor Classes has been planned for years. But like any plan, many mistakes and setbacks happen when it is put into operation.

I would also like the new class to have more weapons, but we must recognize that there are not many weapons left to take advantage of. Knuckles? Jet Boots? They already have their special PA. Tact? I don't even
    > Not Episode 7

This is it, boys, start packing your stuff.