Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

New class is good and all when it shows up but I think the biggest news of all is the new affix transfer system that's going in tomorrow's updates.

I spent a lot of meseta I could have saved doing up some 8 slot units in the recent boost week with this system, but at least I know when the LS unit upgrades come out I can transfer those affixes to that.

Spoiler!

It will take 3 months worth of passes assuming you get them all per month, to transfer a single 8 slot equipment's worth of affixes.
    Last edited by Lyrise; Mar 24, 2020 at 11:19 AM.

The Place of Weissbier and People with funny accents

I think that's fine, this is still a pretty damn nice addition.

> Not Episode 7

This is it, boys, start packing your stuff.

Nah, They surely are not going to finish this game at this point. They probably are going to do some sort of overhauling to the game or something, right? Right? Haha...

* Trembles in uncertainly *

Quote Originally Posted by DrCatco View Post
    Nah, They surely are not going to finish this game at this point. They probably are going to do some sort of overhauling to the game or something, right? Right? Haha...

PSO2 A Realm Reborn.

With the end of support for the Vita, stuff like bigger areas or more complex areas could be possible, I guess?
    While I really doubt it'll be this, I wouldn't mind a complete revamp of all existing areas.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

> Not Episode 7

The plan at least still seems to be to keep the game online until (or past) 2022 since the item codes from stuff like the anime Blu-rays list that as their expiry date.

wow tonights stream wasn't bad

-Special Ability Transplant so I can actually take stuff off old gear and put it on new if I want
    -Nier Collab revival is a treat to see come back since I was hoping they would do something for the anniversary
    -Predicted a TD UH'ified revival and it ended up being the one I thought it would be: VR
    -NEW PET aaahhhhh (it attacks look like it shares attacks from the other pets which is sorta not what I'm going for but a new pet is a new pet, been forever)
    -New Class giving Gunslash the rightful amount of attention after years of just being a side weapon (and obviously YSOK is mainly why this happening). I welcome it, looking forward to see the other 2 weapons on it too

-THE VITA VERSION IS FINALLY CLOSING DOWN!!!!!!!

I'm curious if Divide Quest units will be good or not and now that we have a set time when the End Raid Quest is going to be released if that gear will over take it or not so there will either be regret after Summer times 15% week or continue to hold and keep using Lightstream units in the mean time. Also want to know what they have planned since "not Episode 7" was shown at the end but I guess we'll find out when we get closer to the date (I want to assume like others mentioned: Realm Reborn but I also want to guess a transition into PSO3 in some form)
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Mar 24, 2020 at 03:41 PM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    -NEW PET aaahhhhh (it attacks look like it shares attacks from the other pets which is sorta not what I'm going for but a new pet is a new pet, been forever)
    It's actually just the jinga of redran.

> Not Episode 7

Shiva wins and the universe ends. What, you expected YSOK's waifu to actually lose?

Quote Originally Posted by Reilet View Post
    It's actually just the jinga of redran.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Luming mechs invading the earth, time to play this and shoot in panic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjQLuz-ZkQ4

are they finally linking the 2016 anime? hell still was mistreated in its own season (EP4)

also its curious how the writers are involving EP4 stuff after EP5 had many eat crap EP4 moments. which i will talk in future videos :P