Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by [Ayumi] View Post
    Her first outfit at 1st to me looked very Red Ring Rico. That was the first sign:
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

I took it either as inspiration or coincidence and on my 1st account did try to attempt to make RRR while using the outfit. Came out as best as I could've gotten.
    Then her story started to sound somewhat like a retelling of Rico for a "modern anime cute girl" instead of some badass person that took a lot from her mentor.
    How she's "the key" to the story from Forest to Ruins. How she pretty much was destined to become the new Dark Falz and into the Profound Darkness. The only difference is you pretty much stop that from happening so she never goes Dark Falz fully and never died from you saving her.

All of my ideas of maybe of it being a coincidence just got hit with this image a while back which made me realize, "Okay yeah... she's the PSO2 RRR..."
    Spoiler!

Same hair on top, same eyes pretty much, clothes looking too identical, stories seems to be the symptom of "Remake Syndrome" (kind of like the Robocop remake, or the Total Recall remake or whatever. Kinda close to the original but not really at all.)

Obviously though I like Rico more than Matoi as Matoi doesn't seem like she would be as memorable as Rico as time goes by.
    Hell, maybe if PSO2 keeps going and she keeps growing up, she might become more like Rico and just don't have the iconic hair, ring, or glasses. Who knows what Sega is planning with PSO2, but as of right now "PSO2 RRR" is not as good as "PSO1 RRR" in my opinion.

Ouch..... It's quite a shame though.

Memorable though?
    Last edited by StreetFighter2242; Feb 28, 2020 at 10:32 AM.
    PSO2 (NA):

Ship 2 Hu-lvl 26

Ship 1 Bo lvl 12