Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24
  1. #11
    Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Ship 2, Oberon City
    Posts
    1,295

    Default

    I'm just glad (for the time being) they didn't try screwing with Gunner yet again.
    I'm tired of them messing with Gunners.

  2. #12

    Default

    But isn't Gunner still top dog? Or was the Another S-Roll nerf that bad?

  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [Ayumi] View Post
    I'm just glad (for the time being) they didn't try screwing with Gunner yet again.
    I'm tired of them messing with Gunners.
    as a Gu main, the nerfs that happened didnt really make a massive impact and the complex PA is pretty dang good

    Quote Originally Posted by Earthes View Post
    But isn't Gunner still top dog? Or was the Another S-Roll nerf that bad?
    it still is top dog, ASRA nerf wasnt that bad either
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX - the man stuck in 2014 View Post
    Kewl, I'm using double set still, since when crafted stat boosts can overcome any full 12* set.

  4. #14

    Default

    That's good to know, I intend to main that class next.

  5. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    i normally dont see hunters but when i do , they are using swords or wired-lances
    I mostly see WL spamming whatever that move that digs into the ground, i forgot now, but yeah, that's assuming I even SEE hunters...they are a rare breed.

    I mean i don't blame the community when i have to level hunter as a subclass i couldn't be more bored. i have to use blood weapons or all class ones just so i can use the skills of the main i'm leveling.

  6. #16
    フォーエバーブレイバー milranduil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    probably wopal TA
    Posts
    4,760

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    bravers didnt need katana buffs , what they needed its more incentives to use bows , because that weapon its boring IMO .

    actually i never see people using that weapon along with partizans, the only exception its when range its necessary , in conclusion a very situational weapon
    sakura gekka normal was getting outdps'd by gigrants type 0 on a single enemy with equivalent endgame gear, so i have no idea what you're talking about.

    for those that want tangible math behind these changes, this is what i've told everyone:

    right now, gauge already gives 10% dmg.

    so its a 27% dmg buff during katana gear compared to now. HOWEVER, they're making it so you can't keep gear 24/7, so when yo udon't have gear, its about a 10-11% dmg buff comparing gear now to no gear after (which will be a significant amount of downtime). i.e.

    now with gear-> no gear future - +7% (empty) to 11% (gauge 2+) damage increase
    now with gear-> with gear future - +27.3% damage increase

    they're nerfing normals/PAs/SSAs/pots that maintain katana gear to force gear die after a short time has passed

  7. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    The more i read about that Br "buff" the more it seems like a nerf especially when theyre reducing Gear Gains from your normal sources, something you have to constantly counter release for
    Overall these changes are actually an obvious buff.
    After the changes kick in Br katanaís satk status when unreleased will be slightly higher than it is right now when released except without pp recovery buff, and they left gear release buff untouched, itís just ended up like theyíre roughly doubling katana gear satk buff, that is massive...
    Gear gain reduction should not be a concern if itís just going to bring BrPh gear gain rate to those of BrHu. Well it most likely will be problematic for BrHu however.

  8. #18
    フォーエバーブレイバー milranduil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    probably wopal TA
    Posts
    4,760

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigy View Post
    Overall these changes are actually an obvious buff.
    After the changes kick in Br katanaís satk status when unreleased will be slightly higher than it is right now when released except without pp recovery buff, and they left gear release buff untouched, itís just ended up like theyíre roughly doubling katana gear satk buff, that is massive...
    Gear gain reduction should not be a concern if itís just going to bring BrPh gear gain rate to those of BrHu. Well it most likely will be problematic for BrHu however.
    the change is adjusting the % dmg to gear gauge only. s-atk is not moving (and will in fact will be lower some of the time since you will likely not be able maintain gear 100% of the time anymore).

  9. #19

    Default

    Welp, I have a squirrel attention span. Have it been confirmed however if they will reduce the gear gain to the point it is no longer possible to keep release state 24/7?
    Last edited by Tigy; Feb 26, 2020 at 04:13 AM.

  10. #20
    フォーエバーブレイバー milranduil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    probably wopal TA
    Posts
    4,760

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigy View Post
    Welp, I have a squirrel attention span. Have it been confirmed however if they will reduce the gear gain to the point it is no longer possible to keep release state 24/7?
    everything besides regular counter is mentioned as nerfing gear gain. we don't know by how much.

Similar Threads

  1. I need more POWER
    By amtalx in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: May 14, 2008, 10:22 PM
  2. GC: Need more ideas...
    By Kyata in forum PSO General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Dec 12, 2002, 12:33 PM
  3. Need more defense! Please help!
    By SS_Death in forum PSO: Mag, Quest, Item and Section ID
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Aug 21, 2002, 02:57 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: Jun 19, 2002, 10:00 AM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: Mar 1, 2001, 05:41 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •