Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

I'm just glad (for the time being) they didn't try screwing with Gunner yet again.
    I'm tired of them messing with Gunners.

But isn't Gunner still top dog? Or was the Another S-Roll nerf that bad?

Quote Originally Posted by [Ayumi] View Post
    I'm just glad (for the time being) they didn't try screwing with Gunner yet again.
    I'm tired of them messing with Gunners.
    as a Gu main, the nerfs that happened didnt really make a massive impact and the complex PA is pretty dang good

Quote Originally Posted by Earthes View Post
    But isn't Gunner still top dog? Or was the Another S-Roll nerf that bad?
    it still is top dog, ASRA nerf wasnt that bad either
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

That's good to know, I intend to main that class next.

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    i normally dont see hunters but when i do , they are using swords or wired-lances
    I mostly see WL spamming whatever that move that digs into the ground, i forgot now, but yeah, that's assuming I even SEE hunters...they are a rare breed.

I mean i don't blame the community when i have to level hunter as a subclass i couldn't be more bored. i have to use blood weapons or all class ones just so i can use the skills of the main i'm leveling.

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    bravers didnt need katana buffs , what they needed its more incentives to use bows , because that weapon its boring IMO .

actually i never see people using that weapon along with partizans, the only exception its when range its necessary , in conclusion a very situational weapon
    sakura gekka normal was getting outdps'd by gigrants type 0 on a single enemy with equivalent endgame gear, so i have no idea what you're talking about.

for those that want tangible math behind these changes, this is what i've told everyone:

right now, gauge already gives 10% dmg.

so its a 27% dmg buff during katana gear compared to now. HOWEVER, they're making it so you can't keep gear 24/7, so when yo udon't have gear, its about a 10-11% dmg buff comparing gear now to no gear after (which will be a significant amount of downtime). i.e.

now with gear-> no gear future - +7% (empty) to 11% (gauge 2+) damage increase
    now with gear-> with gear future - +27.3% damage increase

they're nerfing normals/PAs/SSAs/pots that maintain katana gear to force gear die after a short time has passed

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    The more i read about that Br "buff" the more it seems like a nerf especially when theyre reducing Gear Gains from your normal sources, something you have to constantly counter release for
    Overall these changes are actually an obvious buff.
    After the changes kick in Br katana’s satk status when unreleased will be slightly higher than it is right now when released except without pp recovery buff, and they left gear release buff untouched, it’s just ended up like they’re roughly doubling katana gear satk buff, that is massive...
    Gear gain reduction should not be a concern if it’s just going to bring BrPh gear gain rate to those of BrHu. Well it most likely will be problematic for BrHu however.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigy View Post
    Overall these changes are actually an obvious buff.
    After the changes kick in Br katana’s satk status when unreleased will be slightly higher than it is right now when released except without pp recovery buff, and they left gear release buff untouched, it’s just ended up like they’re roughly doubling katana gear satk buff, that is massive...
    Gear gain reduction should not be a concern if it’s just going to bring BrPh gear gain rate to those of BrHu. Well it most likely will be problematic for BrHu however.
    the change is adjusting the % dmg to gear gauge only. s-atk is not moving (and will in fact will be lower some of the time since you will likely not be able maintain gear 100% of the time anymore).

Welp, I have a squirrel attention span. Have it been confirmed however if they will reduce the gear gain to the point it is no longer possible to keep release state 24/7?
    Last edited by Tigy; Feb 26, 2020 at 04:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigy View Post
    Welp, I have a squirrel attention span. Have it been confirmed however if they will reduce the gear gain to the point it is no longer possible to keep release state 24/7?
    everything besides regular counter is mentioned as nerfing gear gain. we don't know by how much.