Default New PSO-World user : Old PSO (DC & GC) User

Hello, I use to play the original online version on DC. When I saw that it was on GC, I immediately bought a GC, and all the accessories just to play PSO. I really loved that game and look forward to playing PSO2. I have the same user name here as I did on GC, so if you recognize me, give me a shout....Not sure exactly what I am doing here ( I know why I am here), I am just not familiar with using this site to communicate.

Hi & welcome.
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

]The Ragol Trilogy: Ragol's Gift, Ragol's Curse, Ragol's Legacy GT Xbox One: Eries Fury

Thanks for the warm welcome. I am so new to this site (other than the guides) that it takes me 5 min just to find my way here. I am going to try to look at your profiles to se if you played PSO. I never played anything after it, but really look forward to PSO2. Did I miss much?

Nice, I see that I am in the company of advanced and well versed gamers. I had a huge break over many years now, but I am still a gamer at heart and look forward to supporting in co-op.

When you get on to pso2 feel free to look me up. I am on ship 2. If you need any help or advice feel free to ask. I did play in the Japan servers for several years so I will be happy to help anyway I can.
    Last edited by Freeze; Mar 3, 2020 at 07:30 PM.

]The Ragol Trilogy: Ragol's Gift, Ragol's Curse, Ragol's Legacy GT Xbox One: Eries Fury

Thanks for offering help. I haven't checked this post in a while. Quite frankly, I find this website hard to navigate. Hope I don't have troubles with PSO2. The last mmorpg that I tried to play was FF11 for PS2. I found it to be not so user friendly. That was one thing that I really liked about PSO, it was easy to play as a beginner and hard enough to keep it fun. I like to have a challenge with the enemies....not with the programing.

While there is a lot of content and things to learn, it is one of those games where you can jump in and start playing with out too much difficultly. Make sure to read the instruction panels that pop up as you unlock things. They are important instructions. The game play and interface for the most part is pretty straight forward. Kind of a blend of PSOBB and PSU.