Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Default Looking For New English Community Ship (JP)

Somewhat back from hiatus and as the title stated English speaking community other than Ship 2 because I've grown fed up and annoyed with having to deal with an overly inflated capitalist driven economy and YES I know about supply and demand.

Quote Originally Posted by Vintasticvin View Post
    Somewhat back from hiatus and as the title stated English speaking community other than Ship 2 because I've grown fed up and annoyed with having to deal with an overly inflated capitalist driven economy and YES I know about supply and demand.
    Pretty sure the economy will be the same everywhere mate or will have nothing to offer if it's a dead ship like it was when I left ship 06.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Unless I'm missing something, isn't that how it's always been?
    Even on PSU it was just as bad.

go to Ship 1 or 3 (recommend 3) but you wont find nearly as much Eng players as Ship 2. Nothing you can really do about the prices though BUT as you know you will genuinely find way cheaper prices off Ship2 but it varies if that specific item is popular or not so you may encounter the same rates, you may not but this gets sorta into my reply below

Quote Originally Posted by [Ayumi] View Post
    Unless I'm missing something, isn't that how it's always been?
    Even on PSU it was just as bad.
    JP like to scratch on Ship 2 because they know Gaijin don't dump nearly as much as they do (or SEA or any other whale ethnicity) knowing fully well they can make more selling on Ship 2 than elsewhere and whenever they feel they're done there they transfer the funds back to their main ship. It's been a thing forever. Also its expected for things to go up since we went from 20->30 character slots and its expected that people will have more meseta every week. Theres plenty of factors that go into this but these are some key ones
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    go to Ship 1 or 3 (recommend 3) but you wont find nearly as much Eng players as Ship 2. Nothing you can really do about the prices though BUT as you know you will genuinely find way cheaper prices off Ship2 but it varies if that specific item is popular or not so you may encounter the same rates, you may not but this gets sorta into my reply below

JP like to scratch on Ship 2 because they know Gaijin don't dump nearly as much as they do (or SEA or any other whale ethnicity) knowing fully well they can make more selling on Ship 2 than elsewhere and whenever they feel they're done there they transfer the funds back to their main ship. It's been a thing forever. Also its expected for things to go up since we went from 20->30 character slots and its expected that people will have more meseta every week. Theres plenty of factors that go into this but these are some key ones
    Wait.... we can have 30 characters now? The game I thought kept saying I only had a little over 10 slots left...