Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Open Beta starts next week!

Not sure if it’s Xbox only but I’m so excited to get back on. March 17th 8pm EST.

Edit: appears to be Xbox One only....Twitter & Instagram confirming
    Last edited by r00tabaga; Mar 9, 2020 at 12:21 PM.

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Xbox only so no chance of me trying it.

I wonder if it will be a timed exclusive....all signs are pointing in that direction.... Xbox’s are super cheap on the secondary market and the Ultimate Game Pass is a great value..... just saying 😉😉😉

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by r00tabaga View Post
    I wonder if it will be a timed exclusive....all signs are pointing in that direction.... Xbox’s are super cheap on the secondary market and the Ultimate Game Pass is a great value..... just saying 😉😉😉
    I've already planned on getting the current Xbox but... I'm waiting until the next one is released.
    There's some games I want on it (that and my 360 overheats too much to play games) and I want the backward compatibility to play some of my 360 games again.

Same as I'll get a PS4 when the PS5 comes out.

Someone pointed out there is a tweet saying the Windows 10 version will also be released in the spring. So assuming this wasnt a typo, you would only have to wait a max of 2 months.

Spring end in June

I wouldn't be worried until they start rolling scratches, then I would really hate starting late, but this is still a Beta, so now to check max capacity on xbox, next to check max capacity on PC, then both, and then release with normal updates would be my guess.

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    Spring end in June

I wouldn't be worried until they start rolling scratches, then I would really hate starting late, but this is still a Beta, so now to check max capacity on xbox, next to check max capacity on PC, then both, and then release with normal updates would be my guess.
    are scratches confirmed??? I ask bc I thought lottery style cash items were being pushed out. Gambling is prohibited or something like that...

are scratches confirmed??? I ask bc I thought lottery style cash items were being pushed out. Gambling is prohibited or something like that...
    The menus for scratches were still there and at least the FUN scratch was available in the CBT with the one difference being that they had the odds of each item listed, from what I recall.

Sorry, didn’t realize we had a US Senator on this board. Thank you for your kind explanation sir/madam & good luck in this next election!
    none of the scratch stuff (including augment support items) are required or need to be good in this game either. ample amount of stuff (which your build will use 99% of) drops off mobs and bosses while support scratch items like Grand Power are a luxury item (you pay irl money to get a chance at it) you can use on the final step of the build. none of the clothing from scratches is needed either to play the game so lets curve the p2w accusation (not saying you said it) before people hop on this wagon, its like other mobile games I guess, pay for "convenience" if you really want to label it.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

I will say, if the NA version does actually list the % chances for getting items from the scratch, that'd definitely be info that I'd be glad to have and welcome that change. It should also just be applied to the JP version too for transparencies sake honestly.